𝐱. 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?

"This car is a beaut" Seon-woo praised as she ran her hand against the cool metal of Hyeon-ju's  mustang.

"It really is. My baby" Hyeon-ju smiled at the older woman, the air between the two feeling a lot lighter than earlier.

"If we help you with these guys. Will you help us?" she said as Woo-jin and Geon-woo approached them.

"Let's see how well you do after tonight" Hyeon- ju said as she opened the door, getting into the diver's seat.

"She's stubborn I'll give her that" Seon-woo muttered as the boys hopped into the back and they made their way towards the station.

"Our goal today is to get an exact count of how many ID's Yang Jae-myeong steals per night. No matter what happens, stand down. If they find out we're tailing them, all my planning will have been for nothing." She informed, catching sight of Jae-myeong's van as they started tailing them all the way to the train station.

Woo-jin and Geon-woo grabbed the two caps, hopping out while Seon-woo remained in the passenger seat. Her and Hyeon -ju were going to be look out, circling the area until they returned.

"Geon-woo" Seon-woo called as she rolled down her window. "Be careful and don't mess this up" she warned as he nodded, Woo-jin giving her a salute as he scrambled after her brother.

"Why do I feel like you guys are going to be a problem" Hyeon-ju muttered as Seon-woo sighed, her head resting on the head rest. "I wouldn't entirely blame you "

Seon-woo and Hyeon- ju anxiously waited for the two, parked around the corner as they kept an eye out at the entrance.

"You think they're going to do it" Hyeon- ju asked as Seon-woo glanced at her.

"This job is too important for them to mess up" she said. Hyeon-ju adjusted her grip on the steering wheel, leaning slightly forward to gauge for movement while Seon-woo's eyes were fixated on the stairs, anxiousness gnawing at her. Hyeon-ju felt guilt tug at her heartstrings.

"I'm sorry for earlier" Hyeon- ju apologised as Seon-woo glanced at the younger girl.

"Yeah me too. "she whispered " I know it's difficult having three additional people suddenly entering your life. It's just your grandfather saved us. This is the least we can do to pay him back"

"Your'e strong, and you got good taste in cars" Hyeon-ju said, cracking a smile as Seon-woo grinned.

" If the situation has it, I think we'd make great friends, and don't be so hard on Woo-jin. He's doing his best"

"Yeah, yeah but if they fail this operation. I can't promise anything" she said before Seon-woo's phone suddenly vibrated.

"Woo-jin?"