𝐱. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲

"Are you going to wake her up?" Geon-woo said as he stood by the kitchenette making breakfast, while Woo-jin placed down four bowls on the table as he went to get glasses from the cabinet.

''um, no." he declined as he placed the glasses on the table. '' I'd like to keep my life thank you very much Geon-woo"

Geon-woo rolled his eyes as he lifted an eggshell, chucking it to the older man as he side stepped, his mouth dropping in betrayal.

"Wake her up Woo-jin, breakfast is almost ready" Geon-woo said as he turned off the stove, Woo-jin grumbling as he made his way to the bed where Seon-wo was still passed out.

"Seon-woo come on, wake up" he encouraged, gently shaking her shoulder, freezing as she shifted. "Girl get up, the food's ready" he said more sternly as she shuffled onto her side, grabbing her pillow before chucking it behind her, Woo-jin catching it effortlessly as he dropped it onto the bed.

"You're annoying" she grumbled as she rubbed her eyes.

"I'm adorable" Woo-jin countered, grinning cheekily as she scoffed, throwing the blanket off her as she got up. "You snore so loud" she hissed as she made her way to the bathroom.

"I do not" Woo-jin gaped, hurt.

"You do too" she fired back before closing the door.

Woo-jin's stare lingered at the door; jaw dropped before turning to her brother. "She's insufferable" Woo-jin grumbled as Geon-woo chuckled.

''You live with it" he chuckled as they were cut off my Seon-woo's yell, " I heard that!'

Woo-jin made a face to the door before the phone abruptly rang, leaning over the counter, his face dropped when he spotted Mr Oh's contact. "Geon-woo get here now" he said as the boy joined his side.

"Who is it?" Seon-woo said as she made her way out of the bathroom, the two boys sitting by the table, discarding their breakfast as they hunched over the phone.

Woo-jin placed a finger to his lips, pulling the chair for her to sit as they waited for whoever had Mr Oh's phone to talk.

"Hey, you dumbass punks"

Their faces morphed into acerbity when the familiar voice of Kim Myeong-gil filtered over the line. ''Why are you causing a big problem?"

"What do you want?" Geon-woo said, not impressed as they heard him chuckle.

"Come to the fish farm at 9 pm today. If you call the cops again, I'm going to grind Oh In-muk up and feed the fish." Seon-woo looked startled, the three sharing uneasy looks. Myeong-gil getting agitated at their silence. "Answer me"

"I've gotten rid of Min Gang-yong and his cronies, so don't mess with me" he said as Seon-woo felt her stomach drop. Had he really killed Gang-yong, Han-gu and Tae-yeong. " I said I'd kill your mom if you showed up again. See you there".