𝐢. 𝐖𝐚𝐫

________________________

𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

________________________

Geon-woo grimaced, begrudgingly waking, squinting at the clock that was ticking nearer to 5am. The early morning sun had barely peaked from behind the shadows of the hills, the misty morning of the countryside had been home to his view for the last few months. He had a routine. Placing the clock beside Woo-jin's ear, he slowly got to his feet, stretching until he heard the satisfactory click in his shoulders as rubbed his tired eyes.

He shrugged off his shirt, throwing on a fresh one while he languidly grabbed his jacket, smiling tiredly when the alarm started blaring.

Woo-jin groaned, the sound deafening his ears as it rung into his skull, bouncing in one ear and out the other with a terrible ensemble. His hand blindly reached out, smacking it in a violent attempt at ceasing. His palm met the mat before it lifted into the air and crashed into Seon-woo's face as she slept peacefully. Well, she did. 

Seon-woo groaned at the weight of his heavy hand, his hand still colliding with her cheek as she lifted herself onto her forearms, eyes still half closed and her hair sticking up as if she had been electrified.

''Yah, you idiot" she grumbled as she blindly reached over him, slamming her hand on the clock, silencing the room.

Woo-jin whined as he sat up, his hair now cropped short, and voice still raspy. "It still freaks me out" he said in a gravel before glancing down at Seon-woo who had retreated back to her slumber. He patted her leg as he stood up, Geon-woo chucking him his jacket.

"Are you coming? " he asked as she turned her back in response.

Woo-jin nodded longingly, he too wanting to sleep in but Geon-woo just held out his hand, lifting hum to his feet as they made their way out of their shared room at Mr Oh's place.