❀ A Blessing In Disguise ❀

**Important Chapter**

A fresh new day in New Delhi

The sun rose early over the city, blanketing it with warm sun rays.

At around 10 am, after a hearty breakfast, they were on their way to Dr. Gautham's house, located in Lajpat Nagar, one of the most expensive areas in the city.

As they were sitting in the car, Roja placed her one hand over his shoulder. Arjun turned to see her smiling face, which instilled in him a new level of confidence.

Soon, they were in Dr. Mehra's place. The car pulled over into his driveway.
It was a large and a posh house, evidently marking the presence of a famous doctor.

After roaming around a bit, they found the path that led to his house. The trio took steps of faith to his house.

The guard at the door stopped them from entering and questioned them.
Though the trio tried their level best, yet they couldn't convince the guards to let them in. Dr Gautham had already alerted the guards upon knowing that Arjun had known that he was behind his license termination.

Arjun knew it was no easy task to meet Dr Gautham. Infact it seemed impossible until something unexpected happened.

Just then, Mrs. Mehra, Dr. Mehra's wife came out with a basket to pluck flowers from their rose plant which was in full bloom.

Mrs. Mehra loved gardening and had planted each and every plant in her garden with utmost care. She always tended to the entire garden by herself and never employed any gardener to take care of the garden, inspite of the immense wealth they had.

She saw the commotion near the gate and came out curiously. She spotted Arjun, Roja & Naveen.

Her eyes widened...

"Dr. Arjun...!
Arjun heard a familiar voice behind him. As soon as he heard his name he turned back and saw Mrs. Mehra who stood there surprised and absolutely delighted.

Roja (whispering) : Yaru sir Ivanga? Ungaluku ivangala theriyuma?

Arjun (whispering back) : Romba familiar ah irukkanga Roja aana yarunu nyabagam vara mattingithu.

Naveen : Ivanga Dr sir ode wife, Arjun sir!

Arjun (slightly smacking Naveen) : Naveen! Athu Enakkum theriyarthu. Aana avangala paatha athayum thaandi etho oru familiarity irukku. Avanga correcta ennode pera solli vera koopadranga...

Mrs. Mehra : Dr. Arjun, please come in! What a pleasant surprise to have you here! 🤩

The guards retreated seeing Mrs. Mehra invite Arjun wholeheartedly.
Meanwhile, Rojun and Naveen were stunned to receive a warm welcome from Mrs. Mehra

Arjun : So kind of you madam but...

She didn't let him complete his sentence.