❀ Meet Arjun ❀

Continued...

After giving coffee to everyone, Roja got ready and was all set to go to the hospital for work- her usual routine. She worked through morning to evening at the hospital as a receptionist, accountant and also as a nurse, helping around the doctors and running errands for them.
At the hospital :
(Roja comes in, takes her seat at the reception, keeps her bag down and settles). Mutters to herself- "Intha Swetha enga? 🤔eppodhum pola somberi. Thoongita pola🥱😏"

Meet Swetha- Roja's best friend. They'd both become friends at the hospital as they both did the same job. And she was the one whom Roja confided all her secrets to, without any hesitation.

Swetha comes in and settles down. After a usual pep talk, both resume their work and become busy.

————————NEW MEMBERS———————

On the other hand, Annapoorni, a rich formidable old lady, respected by all in the locality goes to the temple.
AT THE TEMPLE.
(Driver opens the door and Annapoorni comes out of the car)
Inside the temple-
Priest- Vanga ma Annapoorni, yaru perukku archanai pannanum?
A- Eppodhum panradhu than samy. Ennode peran Arjun perula than.
Priest- Enna ma, athey venduthal thana?
A- Ama saamy, enna panrathu ennode peran kalyaname vendam nu sollitu irukkan. Eppo paathalum hospital, operation ney poitu irukkan. Avan vazhkaiya pathi yosikave mattinguran.
Priest- Sari ma, sirrapa pannidalam....

Now let's get introduced to Annapoorni's family. At Annapoorni's house-
Kalpana (Annapoorni's daughter in law) was busy in the poojai room praying God to change Arjun's heart and make him agree to marriage. That was the wish of everyone in Arjun's house.

Arjun was the eldest son of Kalpana & Prathap and the eldest grandson of Annapoorni. He was the most famous paediatric surgeon in the city and had earned a lot of name & fame. People loved him, respected him and marvelled at his talent. He could tackle the most complicated and most delicate surgeries in no time. There was only one drawback with him- he was stiff and stern regarding his marriage and refused to marry. He wanted to focus only on his career and believed that marriage would be an hindrance to his profession.

Back to his house....
Arjun had a younger brother Ashwin who was a lawyer and a younger sister Deepa who was playful but wished to become an IT engineer.

Annapoorni came back home from temple and called Arjun to her side. As she offered him the vermillion, he refused
Arjun: Paati, Enakku theriyum. Neenga daily ethukku kovil ku poi vendiringa nu. Athu nadakathu.
By then, Ashwin, Deepa, Kalpana, Prathap (Arjun's dad) , all had come. They sighed as Arjun stormed off. Everyone knew Arjun's nature.

Roja was busy with her accounts in the hospital while on the other side, Arjun was speeding to the hospital in his car. Both worked in different hospitals. But Arjun often visited the hospital where Roja worked, when he was called to perform surgeries. They didn't know each other very well, except names.

He was in a hurry to reach the hospital. That's when something he saw on the way, stopped him.

LONGER PARTS ON THE WAY! THANKS FOR READING❤️
TBC