Chapter 2

Nobody's POV
Shuichi led Ouma-kun out of his room, and out into the hallway. Shuichi was struggling a bit, because he didn't work out and he was built thin. The carrying was also one-sided as Ouma-kun had passed out from his disease. Shuichi, much to his embarrassment, used his logical thinking and decided that carrying Ouma-kun was the best solution.
.
.
.
Much to Shuichi's luck, or not, nobody saw them which mean that Shuichi did not know where the medical room was. In his embarrassment, he forgot he could ask Monokuma.

Shuichi POV
Ah..would I just shout for Monokuma..?
"M-monokuma..?" I asked a tad quieter than my usual tone. I was waiting for a few moments, thinking that maybe I would have to continue and walk away on my own, when he popped out.
"And what do I owe the pleasure,"
"Where's the medical area..Ouma-kun's passed out.." There was silence for a couple moments.
"You called me for that? Boring!" But, Monokuma reminded me to check my Handbook and to 'use my detective skills before calling him for such a stupid thing', then disappearing. It was silly that I had forgot such a thing.. But it would still be hard to get it holding Ouma. So, I set him down and checked it, which, thankfully was not too far away and was a hall down.
.
.
.
.
Nobody's POV
The walk there was fast, and Saihara got him set up in a bed quickly, putting a wet towel on his head before leaving. It was time for dinner, apparently spending time with Ouma-kun was quite time-consuming. Saihara ate a little more than usual to fix the lunch issue. Saihara was exhausted to say the least and passed out as soon as he hit the bed.

Authors notes;
• I'm not a writer so,, forgive me if it sucks
• I'm not even sure if DRV3 has a medic room
• I forgot drv3 layout so
• does kokichi even have a ult lab (that we've seen)???