Chapter 14

Kiibo's POV
"It seems that everybody has a solid alibi then..." I tried to search for my inner voice for guidance, but got no help.
"W-well, what do we do now?!" Miu stuttered a bit, clearly lost and confused.
"Atua suggests one of us is lying!" Angie said happily, but she was the only one smiling.
One of us is lying, huh? Well then we would have to make sure that everybody was accounted for and everybody was seen, but there is only one person who I know I don't recall seeing, and that is-
"Nyeh... Are they still supposed to be sick? I want Shuichi back!" Himiko whined, cutting me off track.
"I miss my Sidekick too, but didn't Monokuma say they'd get fixed after the trial?" Kaito said, having a once smart answer.
"Guys we're getting off track..." Tsumugi muttered, and I agreed.
"Maybe we are looking at the wrong thing at the moment. If everybody has an alibi, then we have to make sure it holds up. We should do that first." I said, and Tsumugi made a face for just a moment. My inner voice agreed with this and encouraged me further.
"Nyehhh... Sounds like a pain but alright.. I was doing some magic for Tenko and Angie but Tenko still didn't respond much..." Himiko yawned, and rested a bit on her podium.
"I was hanging out with my Sidekick and Ouma, it's better seeing the guy quiet, makes him less annoying!" Kaito laughed a bit before remembering that two people were dead and returned his face to somber.
"Oh Maki-roll..." Kaito muttered.
It'd be better not to talk to him for a while...
"Miu, did you have any witnesses to your alibi?" I said, trying to steer away from Kaito.
"Who do you take me for?! Of course the girl genius had witnesses! Like uhm..."
"I was watching your inventions Miu!" Gonta said cheerfully, and Miu just seemed to notice him.
"Ha! See, I wasn't lying!" Miu barked her laugh and I moved on.
"What about you, Kiibo?" Tsumugi said, taking the words out of my mouth.
"Ah.. Uhm.. I wasn't doing much in the cafeteria since I don't need to eat. I mostly sat and watched everybody else." I said, getting more confident at the end.
"Can anybody confirm that?" Tsumugi said, her voice getting a bit cold.
She looked around the room and then stared at me with a face full of mixed pity and worry.
Oh dear...

HAPPY NEW YEARS (eve)!!!!
i (for the first time ever) wrote out what the trial would be like!
i honestly dunno how Kibbo would say stuff soooo... and if i make plot holes mb cause my memory isn't the best 😭😔