Chapter 12

Kiibo POV
If it wasn't bad enough, soon later we heard the same announcement again...
Everyone quickly ran to the garden, and we found Harukawa dead, with his body all battered and bruised, with him having so much dried blood. Who would give her such a cruel death?! Even though Ouma revealed she was the ultimate assassin, nobody deserves this. Momota stood in shock, staring at her and crying.
Everybody was clearly... busy mourning her. I decided to take in the facts of her body.
"Is anybody not busy? I need someone to check over Shinguji's body." I stated in a loud voice.
"I can! May Atua take them to a nice place!" Yonaga skipped to go see his body. "I-I'll follow her...Nyeh..." Yumeno shivered and ran after her. I felt around Harukawa's wounds, feeling a deep one in her forearm, clearly they didn't want her to die easily. Momota still was crying over Maki-Roll, and was.. more or less throwing a tantrum. Everyone ignored him. Saihara and Ouma sat next to each other, with their minds slowly regaining clarity. Their eyes were slowly becoming non-glazed over, and Ouma yawned. Was he tired or just bored? Iruma ran over to me and asked if I needed fixing before the trial. I politely said 'no', and continued checking the body. "Where's her tablet?" Iruma said, taking in Harukawa just as I. "Ah, I left it by Saihara and Ouma," I said, directing her to the men in question. She waltzed over there and checked it over, before returning. "She died when we checked Mr-dead-on-toilet?" She poked at Harukawa. "Harukawa's wounds are old though..."
"Puhuhuhuhu! Please get ready for a class trial!" Monokuma's booming voice echoed throughout the academy, and I felt a twinge of worry. "Huh?! I just got here!" Iruma yelled, (not that there would be an answer), and we headed down to the elevator, dragging the other two with. Where's my inner voice when I need it?

A/N i completely forgot about this story SORRY!! i also was going to kill off Gonta... but then i wanted to kill Himiko, but she talked last chapter, and that left Maki. Yes i'm killing off the people i hate what about it ^_^
is it obvious idk how to write Miu? 😭
ALSO PEEP THE NEW COVER!!! ❤️ the full clean photo is below

 Yes i'm killing off the people i hate what about it ^_^ is it obvious idk how to write Miu? 😭ALSO PEEP THE NEW COVER!!! ❤️ the full clean photo is below