Chapter-6

So I'll be skipping year 1 and year2, the only change in these two story lines are that it's Golden Quatret with Nev.

13 years later-

"Woah! 13 years!!?" Barty yelled baffled. "Neville and Harry must be in their third year!! And the twins must be in 5th and Bill and Charlie must have graduated!!" Celeste said with wide eyes.

"We never got to see them grow up." Alice said sadly as James and Lily looked heartbroken.  Frank pulled her girlfriend into a hug.

An older looking Celeste was seen at the patio outside the Cottage. Reading a book.

"How the hell you still look the same!!?" Mary yelled baffled making the girl smirk at her

"Cici!! Cici!! Where are you?" A voice vane of a boy. "Here baby" she yelled back as a 13 old Neville Longbottom appeared with a letter in his hand. "Cici, Dumbledore had owled you for fifth time this week. Have a look come on!! He said as he passed the letter making her sigh.

"Look at him Alice, he grew up so much!!" Frank said with teary eyes. Alice smiled at the scene, he was happy and safe with Celeste. "Thank-" "stop saying that!!" Celeste scolded her as the latter just smiled at her.

"Cici?" "Hm?" "Nothing" he said as he was about to walk away but she made him sit next to her. "What happened Nev? Somethings bothering you" she said making Neville look at her and say-"Will you come this time?"

Celeste looked down as she shook her head, "It's hard to see them baby." She said softly as she too of her glasses. Nev smiled sadly and hugged his mother figure. "I know Cici"

13 years have passed but nothing changed, Celeste have never put a foot in the Wizarding World. She prefer Muggle shopping any way, so she didn't really had any reasons to. Besides, Neville was friends with Harry. They had formed their own little Marauders, the golden Quatret. Dumbledore had banished her from meeting him.

"I will kill you Albus!!" Monty thundered. "Not now! After this movie!! We will torture him!" Mia said angrily.

"We will help!!" The marauders and the Slytherin trio chirped.

"13 years of isolation? How have you not gone insane!!?" Barty yelled baffled as she just shrugged. "Depressed already" she said.

"It's alright. I understand." Neville said softly. He went inside his room as Celeste opened the letter.

Dear Celeste,
I'm pleased to inform you that I'm willing to offer you a job at Hogwarts. If you are willing to take on the job then you will be able to keep a better watch on Neville and meet Harry, I figured this might be the best time to introduce yourself to him. I'll be waiting for your Own with a response.
Dumbledore

"The audacity you have is quite amusing!! You kept the child away from the guardian and now you!!" Orion fumed in anger for the first time. Everyone was left in utter disbelief.