Chapter-19

Celeste was back at the marauders home. She had resigned from her post at the aurors department that had led to chaos and rumors in the wizarding world. But she couldn't care any less.

She was reading a book when she felt the wards of the cottage shift making her freeze at the elf magic that entered the space.

She flew towards the door with her wand in her hand but sighed in relief seeing Rooky.

"Rooky? Baby what's wrong?" She said worriedly seeing his shaken up form.

"Mistress!! Master Rabastan~ he is being tortured!" Rooky cried out making her blood freeze.

"I swear to god Rab this better not be the time you leave me!" Celeste said as her eyes stinged with tears.

"Relax Celeste. Till my brother is here I know no one can even touch as much as a strand of my hair" Rab said shrugging.

"What do you mean? Where?" She said falling to her knees and holding onto Rooky's shoulder.

"At the manor! Help him" Rooky said before he started to wail loudly.

Celeste's eyes blazed with fury as sent  her Patronus to James, Sirius and Remus. Her Patronus was a beautiful white panther.

As soon as she sent off her Patronus she apparated away with Rooky. Her eyes blazed with fire as she blasted the main gate as Rudolphus felt the wards shift, he growled storming towards the main door with his wand.

"I don't care if you hurt me but if you dare to touch my best friend I'll rip your eyes out Mr. Lestrange!" Alice said angrily as she glared at the couple.

"You might want to repeat that Alice!" Bella said angrily as Celeste just sighed in agitation, "Alice let it go. Please!"

"No! Would you look at that!! He is ready to hurt you!!" Alice said in a defensive tone.

"If he can hurt his own brother then he could hurt her as well!" Barty said glaring at the older Lestrange, whereas The younger one cast him an annoyed glare.

"Rudolphus would never do that!"

Celeste's murderous eyes fell on Rudolph as she gritted her teeth. "Where is he!?'

"Get out of here Potter! Before you loose your life" Rudolph said with his eyes blazing with fire.

"I don't like to repeat myself Rudolphus!!! Where is Rabastan!!?" Celeste yelled as she fired a spell that Rudolphus barely Dodged.

As the two fired spells at each other, Celeste curses when an idea strikes her. She turns and casts a spell that hits him-"Petrificus Totalus!!"

Rudolphus barely Dodged the curse when she fired another curse and he freezes. She rushed inside feeling blessed that there were no more death Eaters.

As Rooky appears besides her, "Where is Rab?"

"Basement! But Mistress Bellatrix is with him!!"

"I don't care!" Celeste's eyes shined with sheer determination.

"Dumb girl" Marlene said in distaste as she glared at Celeste making Dorcas give her an incredulous look.

"Marlene! You need to stop hating on Celeste!" Dorcas said as she rolled her eyes done with her girlfriend's behaviour.

Celeste barged inside the basement to see a gruesome site. Rabastan was tied to a chair, he bled more than he actually had blood in his body.