Chapter-12

The screen shows the Gryffindor's and Slytherin's in Professor Trelvany's class. Ron and Harry sat on a table and Neville sits alongside them with Dean and Seamus.

"Really? They took Divination of all things?" Rabstan said. "Hey! It's not that bad!" Celeste said as she kicked his foot slightly.

"That's the worst!!" Celeste just rolls her eyes as she turns to Pan and says-"He is just saying cause he almost fails that class every year." And the latter giggles.

"Welcome my children. In this room you shall explore the mysterious art of divination. In this room you shall discover if you possess ...... the sight.
Hello. I'm Professor Trelwaney. Together we shall cast ourselves into future. One either has the gift or not. It's cannot be divined into a book. Book's only cloud one's inner eye." Professor Trelwaney said dramatically.

Celeste frowns but let's it go since Pan liked the class.

Hermione seemingly appearing out of nowhere says-"What rubbish?"

Ron jumps a bit startled, "Where did she come from?" He asks wided eyes as Harry shrugs and Hermione replied-"Me? I've been here all along."

"I wasn't hallucinating right? She wasn't!!" Barty yelled as Regulus, Remus and Celeste smirked. "It's what happened in year 3 with these two!!" Sirius said glancing at his best friend and girl friend.

"Well you just need to possess the sight~" Celeste said dramatically as the three laughed.

Trelwaney turns to Neville startling him-"You boy! Is your God-mother okay?" Neville frowns along with Harry-"Perfectly fine. Actually."

"I wouldn't be too sure about it" the Professor said as Harry and Neville shares a look.

"Ain't wrong about that" Rudolphus mumbled as he shook his head.

Later at Professor Potter's class-

As the 5th year students pile out of Celeste's class happily and the 3rd year enters to see her with a bright smile on her face.

"Good afternoon class!" She says as the students take their seats. "Merlin's tits! My heart just stopped!!" Theo said like a kicked puppy.

"What the!!?" Sirius said getting very jealous. "Like I said before, still in demand!!" Rabstan snickered.

"I'll hex each and every one of them!!" Monty said while gripping his wand like a maniac. "I'll help" Orion whispered to him, no nasty guy get's to come near his God-daughter. Well except his son maybe.

"Professor Snape had informed me that he had given you an essay to complete by tomorrow. Let's work on that" she said as the students start to work. And she helped the ones who were weak, Harry, Ron, Blaise, Theo, Seamus, Dean and surprisingly Draco asked her help.

As she walks around, she sees that Neville is unusually quite and so is Harry.

She frowns as she puts her hand on their shoulders. "What's wrong?" She asks.

Neville looks at her unsure and gulps, hesitating. He was about to say when Harry notions him to not. "N-Nothing" he said as Celeste was about to asky when Draco called her over.

Giving one last glance at them, she moved to the Mafloy heir.

"They shouldn't be so disturbed about it." Celeste says as Mia explains-"You're not some next door neighbour to them Celeste. You're their only family. If something happens to you then it's natural for them to worry."

"We'll tell it to Moony. Auntie will just shrug it off!" Harry says making him nod.

As Celeste smiles walking towards Draco.

Lucius looks unsure. Not that he didn't trust her, it's quite opposite cause Draco is just like him. And he didn't want him to hurt her.

"Professor? Can you help me with this?" He asks politely making the others gape at him.

"Sure Mr. Malfoy" she says as she helped Draco with his essay correcting few things.

Surprisingly Draco liked Professor Potter, he respected her all the time.

"Well at least he didn't know that she is his father's ex lover." Rudolphus said to Lucius who clenched his jaw.

At times like this, he despised Rudolphus. He just couldn't understand that why he got the love of his life while his was ripped away from him. He had to marry Narcissa, she was fine but she was not Celeste!

No one will ever know how much his heart longed to get her back. No one.

The screen shifted to Moony walking along the herd of students. "Can anyone tell me what's in there?"  Remus asks.

"A boggart" Seamus whispers to Dean, "Very good Mr. Finnigan. Can anyone tell me what it looks like?"

"No one knows" Hermione appearing out of nowhere says. "From where did she come from?" Ron asks making Harry and Nev shrug.

"They take shape of the things we are most scared of" "very good Ms. Granger."

"So now pick up.your wands and say-riddiculus."

Skip to after the class, Celeste was sitting in Moony's class as they chuckle softly.

The boggart rattles a bit making Remus sigh, he was about to get up Celeste stops him. "I'll take care of it, you relax"

Remus smiles at her thankfully. Celeste steps forward to shut down the boggart but the boggart's cage opened and Celeste's boggart appeared making the two's eyes widened, one in fear and the other in pain.

"What's her boggart!!?" Mia asked worriedly. "Your deaths" James said eyeing his parents as Monty sighed with tears, "Oh my lovies." He said bringing the two in a hug.

"But it's not her boggart anymore" Mad-eye said. This took everyone's attention.

Celeste's breath hitched looking at the man in front of her who was grinning maliciously at her. "Anyone who comes in your life will know that you are damaged and impure!" His gravel voice said. The man was  Cassius Mulciber.

Everyone's eyes widened, "Mulciber!!? I'm not scared of him!!" Celeste said. "I'll make him regret to ever be born." Siri thought darkly.

Everyone grew tensed as they saw the look of horror and pain pass through her eyes.

They knew if even a hair is touched by Mulciber then he will have a bunch of no brain Wizards at his tail.

I'm gonna start with the Marauders era flashback. It's will be quick so I can get back to the main story line.