Confession

Y/N is working in the editors team for 5 years now and she absolutely enjoys her job. She is even close with almost all seventeen members as some of them even accompany her during late night work. She supports seventeen and knows everything about their hardwork and their off cam personality which is same as in Gose episodes. They are funny, friendly, a bunch of kids. She is the same age as '97 liners.

~~
Y/N pov:

I am working late night today as well. Until I heard a knock on my door.

"Seungchoel!! Why didn't you go home yet. You guys don't even have any practice sessions today." I asked as I saw him enter the door at almost mid night.

"I came to give company for you as you are working late night again" He shows his concern through words.

"Should I continue my work tomorrow and spend some time with you thn?" I asked with a smirk and he immediately nodded excitedly which I didn't really expected. I thought he must be tired from yesterday's concert.

"Let's go on a date thn. I have a place in my mind already!!" He whisper shouts as he sounds really excited. It is like watching a kid being excited to go out with their parents.

"A date??" I furrowed my eyebrows even though I know he meant it in a friendly way. "A date with SCoups!! Your fans will kill me if they find out" I said laughing in a playful manner.

"They wouldn't find out as we are going to a private place" He says and grabs my hand to take me out of my editing room. "Btw, you know nothing about my fans. They would rather be happy if they find out that I'm dating someone". He says while my hands are still in his as we are walking towards his car. I nod while I'm letting him drag me to the parking lot.

He then took me to a garden which is located far away from the company in some secluded place with almost no people around.

"What is this place? Is this your garden? You never told me that you like flowers and stuff?" I asked many questions out of my own excitement before even entering the garden.

"Not even the members know about this side of me. I started growing them since you joined the company 5 years ago" He stared at me and my cheeks are all red by the sudden eye contact. I have to admit this. All the other 12 boys are like my best friends whereas Seungchoel is more than a friend to me. I had a crush on him since the very beginning but no one knows about that.

I just smiled as I don't really know what to say and headed to the garden. Even though it's dark there is this little light setting near every kind of flowers. The sight is so beautiful that my jaw dropped. I'm so immersed in looking at flowers that I didn't even notice him taking my pictures. I turned to his side cause of the flash light on my face.

"Hey!! Don't you know taking pictures without consent is illegally" I said while trying to grab his phone. He is quite taller than me so it is difficult for me to win against him. As we are both fighting with each other for the phone I suddenly stumbled on something and was about to fall.

Until his reflexes quickly pulled me towards him making our faces to be in just inches gap. We both made the eye contact last for few seconds. He then suddenly came to his senses and abruptly took his hands off me. The atmosphere suddenly grew so awkward.

I went to see the flowers as he just followed me silently without saying anything. He told me about every flower and it's speciality like he studied everything about every flower.

"Why am I the only one you decided to show this garden to?" I asked after we examined each type of flowers and sat on a bench together. " Cause I grew them because of you". He said facing forward and not looking at me. I waited for him to continue.

"Can I be honest with you?" He suddenly turns towards me to ask this. I nod being confused. He again faced forward and started speaking.

"Y/N.. you don't even realise how you used to comfort me since day 1. I don't know if you remember but the day we met I was crying in that dark room all alone. And you came to comfort me." I nod at him as I remember that day clearly. He looked like he was having a really hard time back then. I don't know if i made him feel any better just by sitting and listening to his side. But now that he says that I helped him feel good is making me tear up a bit.

"I noticed that you are interested in flowers as I once peeked through your phone. I then decided to surprise you with this garden. But didn't have the courage to bring you here till this day." He now turned fully towards me and started to get closer to me.

"Would you believe me If I say that you are my first love..." He said while grabbing both of my hands and locked his eyes with mine. This is the first time he looked at me this way. Maybe it's a dream cause the possibility of your crush having a crush on you too is just impossible.

I somehow gathered all the courage and leaned closer to place a gentle kiss on his lips. I pulled away and gave him a smile saying "This is my first kiss with my crush since 2019".

He gave me a smile and gently grabbed my waist with one hand and put a strand of hair behind my ear before leaning to kiss me again.

----------------------

Author's note:

I originally didn't plan this confession chapter. But thought it's cute so why not... The real story starts from next chapter.

Have a great day/night🫶