Friend

All members got to know about our relationship after the Chuseok holidays. Some teased us. Some are still in disbelief. And everyone congratulated us. Jeonghan is the only one who knows that something has been between us since the start. And maybe Scoups told him. I don't know.

Seventeen has a tour across Korea for a week. They were busy preparing for concerts. Scoups still managed to have at least a coffee break with me.

I gave Seungcheol the chain I made with the shells we found on the beach that day.

He promised to keep it with him. He couldn't wear it as stylists chose their outfits and accessories. But promised to keep it in a safe place and that he will never lose it. Their one-week tour started the next day.

--------------

You are taking your coffee break. But this time alone. You don't have any other friends in this workplace. Some of them already have their small group of people and didn't have time to care about me. And most of them are jealous cause I'm the only one close to seventeen besides their manager. And me always being busy didn't help either.

I was looking at the phone and didn't notice a chair in front of me. I tripped over and spilt my coffee on a girl. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Let me help you clean it" I apologised cleaning her dress with the tissue.

"It's okay. I know it's an accident. You are too focused on your phone". She chuckled and took the tissue from my hand to clean it herself. "It's about my work. Sorry again" I bowed continuously. She is being generous telling me that it's okay. And I don't have to apologise.

She then offered to sit beside me. We talked about a few things. She started her job today. A newbie. But she didn't look too young. No offence. She looked beautiful. "You can call me Unnie. Seems like I'm older than you" She said sipping her drink. "Really. I thought you are younger". Yeah, I lied. "I'm a '95 liner". She said.

We spend some more time together. And exchanged numbers. "Hae young". She seems so genuine. I don't know. I just get this 'Angel' type of vibe from her. Hopefully, she doesn't become like one of those. The ones who are currently glaring at us. Why are they interested in whom I talk to anyways? They have a lot more to talk about me than to talk with me.

---------------

Hae Young stuck by my side since that day. I'm spending all my breaks and lunchtimes with her. She is easy to get along with. People started gossiping about us. I got used to it so I didn't care. But Hae Young is losing her temper day by day. I'm calming her down cause I don't want any drama to happen.

We both are sitting in the canteen. When suddenly a girl came with invitations in her hand. Not sure what invitations they are. "Hey!! Tomorrow's my birthday. Everything is mentioned in the invitation card from place to time. Hope you both attend. Bye!!". She said with a smile plastered on her face the entire time. Didn't even give us time to respond..