Sorry

It's 7 p.m. I want to tell Scoups everything but I'm still a little bit upset about him. How can he easily just believe her like that? I went to my room instead.

The public hate is increasing every hour. Carats are disappointed cause Seungcheol is dating someone like 'me'. The protest trucks are near hybe all day long. They are telling him to choose between Carats or 'Me'. Hybe just decides to be silent in this matter. I hope Scoups is okay.

<Next morning>

I got a call informing me that my mom is hospitalized. They said She fainted during a presentation. I don't know the seriousness of her condition. But they told me to stay for like 2-3 months. I booked a ticket immediately for a 7 p.m. flight.

I didn't visit the States at least once after coming to Korea. Cause I hated it there. But now, I have to go. I kinda miss my old house in the US. And I miss my mom too...

But first I need to meet Seungcheol before leaving. I don't want to be on bad terms with him. I went to the company and was waiting in the practice room. Most artists are on their tours and other schedules. So the practice room is empty.

The door opened and Joshua noticed me sitting in the corner. "Hey! What are you doing here?". He asked, making his way towards me. "I'm waiting for Seungcheol. I had lots to tell him". I said. "Did you meet Hae Young?". He asked, sitting beside me.

"Yeah..." I mumbled. "So tell me. Why did she do that?". He asked curious. I told him everything that happened yesterday. The way Hae Young fooled me and why she did that. Everything. He is so shocked to know that she even went as far as creating stupid rumours between him and me.

"Do you think Seungcheol will listen to me?". I asked nervous. Right now he is very angry at me. He needs some time. But I don't have much time left until my flight.

"Don't worry. He will". He said, giving me a warm smile. I felt so lucky to have someone who reassures me. As we are talking about my mom's condition and my flight timings, the door opened again.

It's Seungcheol. He isn't pleased looking at us together. We can clearly see the annoyance on his face. Joshua and I stood up. He left the room patting Seungcheol's shoulders and mumbling "At least listen to her". Scoups rolled his eyes and walked towards me.

I'm scared looking at him. I can't see him angry. He looked straight into my eyes with that scary look. "I-I..." I stuttered and cursed under my breath. "If you don't have anything to say, I'll leave". He said, turning his back onto me.

"WAIT!!". I said in a loud voice. He sighed and turned towards me. "Tell me". He said, with an expressionless face. "Can't you at least show some interest when asking me that?". I was annoyed at this point. He didn't have to be so cold.

"It's cause I don't want to hear any of your bullshit". He spat. I'm holding in my tears. He isn't looking at me so he wouldn't know. "Didn't you find out Hae Young was the one who leaked those pictures to the media?". I asked him.

"Yeah". It is the only thing he said. "Seungcheol-ah! Why are you being like this?". I asked, placing my hands on his shoulders to make him look at my face. He pushed my hands away immediately at my touch. "How else am I supposed to react y/n? You yelled at me to leave instead of explaining that day. YOU made me hate you. Not Hae Young". He said.

"I'm just angry with you that day cause you neither trusted me nor your friend". I said. My voice is getting weaker and weaker. "Oh. So you wanted me to just understand you without you explaining anything?". He rolled his eyes.

"Or maybe You are holding a grudge against me for our 'fight' in the parking lot..?". He raised his eyebrows looking at me.

"I never hold grudges Seungcheol. Don't you know about me?".