Holidays

It's been a week since we started dating. We have cute dates in our workplace. He brings me coffee when I'm working. And I go to the practice room to cheer for everyone. We planned on eating lunch together but other members are tagging along all the time. It is still good. But the real 'date' is not yet done. And no one is suspicious about us as of now. Cause this is how we used to be even before we started dating. Everyone in the company knows that I'm close to seventeen. Some are jealous and others don't care.

------------------

Y/N pov:

I woke up to the ringing alarm. It's 8a.m. And the first thing I do is check notifications. Not that I have plenty anyways.

🫶✨: Good morning Princess💗

That's seungcheol. He started calling me Princess when it was just us. He never forgets to send Good morning and Good night messages no matter how busy he was. So my day starts and ends with my 'Boyfriend'. This 'Boyfriend' feel is still new to me. I quickly responded to his message.

I have another notification too..

🐸: Hey!! Come to the dorm. We are bored.

You know who that was. I need to teach him to be more polite. We don't really use formal language either. Expect the maknae line who calls me Noona. I don't call anyone Oppa. I used to but not anymore. It's not my first time going to their dorm. We watch movies and play games together in that dorm. It's like our little hangout place. As they are celebrities we can't hangout in broad day light.

And Yeah.. I saved every seventeen member's contact with emojis. I thought it was cute.

🫶✨ - Scoups (changed it recently)
😇    - Jeonghan
🤵    - Joshua
😺    - Jun
🐯    - Hoshi
🤓    - Wonwoo
🧑‍💻    - Woozi
😁    - Dokyeom
💪    - Mingyu
🐸    - The8
👻    - Seungkwan
🤟    - Vernon
🦖    - Dino

----------------

I washed up and got ready in an hour. And headed to the dorm.

I'm using the elevator to come to their dorm. And saw the door wide open. Even though it is well secured they need to at least lock their doors. I sighed before walking towards it. These guys need another lesson from me. There are members older than me but when I'm with them.. I feel like I'm the oldest.

"When did that happen!!??" That voice is definitely Jun's. I stayed at the door watching these 3 guys. His face is full of shock and surprise. And then there is seungcheol trying to calm him down.

"Last week..." He mumbled and I understood what this was all about. I'm still standing at the door feeling ignored and they finally noticed me.

"Y/N!!!! IS THIS REAl..?" Jun asked with even more high pitched voice and I just nodded shyly. He came to give me a tight hug. Seungcheol cleared his throat seeing that.

"Okay Hyung. She is yours. Don't be overprotective" The8 said mocking him. And we all burst in laughter and Seungcheol is just sulking. My sulky baby.

I went to sit on the sofa beside The8. Far from Scoups. I don't want them to tease us anymore. Scoups is visibly disappointed. "Why did he give you such cheesy Nickname?" Jun asks suddenly cringing so bad. "How did you know that" I asked in confusion cause he never called me that infront of people. "We saw his phone this morning" The8 admitted being calm. Ah.. That's how they got to find about us. The realisation hit me. I tried my best to change the topic without wanting it to be awkward.

"Seungcheol.. why didn't you go to your home for holidays?" I asked as all members are in their hometown to celebrate these holidays expect for the Chinese members. I used to spend these holidays with these two every year.

"My parents went to their Friend's son's wedding in Japan. And they planned to stay there for a week". He said not being so sad about that. Cause he already spent a week with his parents last month.

"Are there anyone els-" I got cut off by this half naked man singing passionately towards living room.

"Yahh!!! Go put on some clothes" The8 said as him and jun are going to cover his body with their bare hands. And Seungcheol here is covering my eyes and shouting at Mingyu at the same time. This isn't the first time. Whenever I come to their unannounced.. this is the picture I see. Him being half naked.

Mingyu is now wearing a T-shirt. "Sorry y/n I didn't know you were here" he said scratching the back of his head feeling embarrassed.

We decided to watch a movie in the living room as we got nothing else to do.

Jun motioned me to sit beside Seungcheol with this sheepish look on his face. He is utilising every opportunity to tease us. He and The8 are laughing silently while Mingyu looked confused.

They again started making fun of this 'Princess' nickname and started giggling. These guys aren't taking any rest. What if others find out about this. I'm more scared of Hoshi. That guy isn't gonna let us live.

"Did I miss something..?" Mingyu asked feeling out of place. "Our Leader isn't single anymore~" Jun sang teasing him again. Seungcheol is kinda shy. I thought he would roll his eyes or something but he is shy. Which is weird.

"Hyung!! Are you getting married!!?" Mingyu asked eyes wide open. Seungcheol just sighed. "Relationship is also an option you dummy" The8 said to his stupid friend.

"OMO- Who is that lucky gurl??" He asked with curiosity. I looked at him straight in the eyes and started blinking acting all cutesy. "Why are you acting weird all of a sudden.. Anyways. Who is that? Do I know her?" He completely ignored me and started interrogating.

"I know you are my age but you dummyy.. it's me. I'm seungcheol's girlfriend." I said almost annoyed. How can someone be that tall with no brain.

"WhAt!!??" This guy is purely shocked now. And we started explaining things. He still can't believe it. He even thought of it as a prank and checked the cameras and found nothing.

------------

We five just finished watching the movie. Jun is scrolling through his phone. Seungcheol went for a bathroom break. "Mingyu-ah.. when are you going to your grandmother's house?" The8 asked him. "Tomorrow morning ig. Why?" He responded while looking at TV.

"Can we also join..?" The8 asked almost like a whisper but loud enough for us to hear. "We don't have anything to do these 3 days. And I miss your grandma too" he pouted expecting a postive answer. Meanwhile Jun and scoups took a seat hearing the conversation.

"Okiey!! Let's all go together then. Y/n you can come too" Mingyu said looking at me. "Really!!?" I asked being super excited. They all nodded. Seungcheol is excited as well. This will be our first trip as a couple. Like of course not just us two. But still it's great either way. I then said goodbye to them and went to my home to go pack things.

It's more like a 2 day 1 night trip. And I like country side. I'm all excited while packing my things.

-----------

I woke up at 4.30 and went to their dorm. We started going in the car at 5a.m. Seungcheol is the only fully awake. The rest are barely opening their eyes. He gave me small peck before keeping our luggage inside.

Seungcheol is the one driving as expected. I'm sitting in passenger seat. The other 3 are already sleeping in the back seat.

Me and him shared a bread and talking about almost everything. I didn't want to sleep. Cause if I do scoups will be the only one awake. So I tried my best and still slept at some point without realising.

"Everyone get up. We are here!!" We four woke up to his voice. As I realised I slept on the ride I felt really apologetic for making him to be the only awake. It's around 8a.m.

After we got out of the car I went to scoups to say sorry. He ruffled my hair and told me there is nothing to be sorry about. "Don't be overdramatic my princess!!" He said giving me a light kiss on my cheek. I blushed and tried not to make eye contact. We took all the luggage and entered the house.

-------------
Author's note:

Votes are appreciated. Commenting makes you blessed😌.

Have a great day/night🫶