CH 10 | THE NIGHT

Letting out a sigh you twitched your orbs around the dingy room while leaning your back on the door

Letting out a sigh you twitched your orbs around the dingy room while leaning your back on the door. You blinked a couple of times before detaching yourself from the door and searching for the switches to turn on the lights.

Fortunately, the switches were just beside the door as you pushed them on before squinting your eyes and gazing at your room. It was all nut-brown with marble and wooden floor finishing.

Sauntering around the room, you saw a fluted glass door which you slid open and discerned your walk-in closet

Quietly yet leisurely, you removed your heels before stooping down to pick them up with your index and middle finger.

Feeling the frigid marble floor beneath your feet, you walked inside while gazing at the pristine clothes set inside the cabinets and cupboards.

The amber rays illuminated all over the atmosphere as you walked further inside to the end of the closet where the restroom was situated.

Placing the heels inside the cupboard, you stepped inside the restroom before you walked in front of the vast mirror and gazed at your reflection.

Staring at your visage for a few seconds you notice the ruddy tip of your nose while your lipstick was already worn-out.

Leaning in, you scrutinized your eyes which were hazy before your gaze traveled to the smudged tip of your eyeliner when the reminisce of Taehyung elongating his hand to your visage gushed in your head.

You stretched your hand to your eyes before skimming the tip of your index finger over the eyeliner, “How can he have so much effect without even doing anything?” You let out a sigh before turning on the tap of water and turning it to cold.

Splashing the cold water on your visage, you felt shivers running down your spine as you did it a couple of times before washing your face with a face wash and brushing your teeth. Going to take a shower.

Concurrently, Taehyung came out of his bathroom ruffling his hair with the towel as he just had his gray sweatpants on.

Chucking the towel on the laundry basket, he traced his physique in the mirror placed in his room before wiping on some moisturizer on his visage.