CH 51 | SEDUCTIVE...

Blinking once, you looked in Taehyung's orbs while the ringing sound of the phone looped in your ears, "Not now

Blinking once, you looked in Taehyung's orbs while the ringing sound of the phone looped in your ears, "Not now." Taehyung whispered as he shook his head.

"It must be important." You declared as you gazed into his eyes with your doe ones, "Pick up." You said, nudging your chin at him, "Those eyes of yours can make me do anything." He muttered, making you giggle as he massaged your flank with his slender fingers.

Watching him fetching his phone out of the pocket of his sweatpants which was still ringing, he read out the name on the not-so-bright screen of the phone, "Hyung." The little crumpled in his eyebrows didn't go unnoticed by you.

"Oh, it's a video call." You muttered with your eyes enlarged as you dug your head to look at your single T-shirt.

Gazing back at Taehyung when your heart skipped a beat as you watched him an inch away from your visage.

Your heart fluttered in an instant when you felt him sliding his palm on your back and pulling you towards him, "Your clothes won't concern anyone." He whispered against your lips while you blinked twice, staring in his orbs before you felt his lips on yours.

Leaving a peck on your pinkish petals making your heart skyrocket at his sudden gesture as he lifted you off the kitchen island as you let out a low squeal from your throat.

Stretching your hand and wrapping it around his neck you felt the wooden floor underneath your feet.

Turning you around your back touched his chest when you looked up at his visage before he propped the phone half a meter away from you both after swiping the green button up on the screen.

Twitching your head straight, you looked at the screen and discerned Aeri's visage. An instant smile approached your lips, "Oh, Aeri!" You cooed as you watched her smile brighten within seconds, "Kitty!" Aeri exclaimed through the video call.

"How are you, Aeri?" Taehyung asked from behind you as you took hold of the phone which was in his clutch.

Feeling him wrapping his hands around your waist with a light yet stiff grip, he propped his chin on your shoulder before snuggling closer to your neck.

"I am good, Taetae." Aeri declared in her baby voice while you smiled, "Wow, you are looking so pretty." You declared, displaying your milky teeth through the screen of the phone while Taehyung twitched his head as his cheek was touching yours.

Taking in your profile, "So are you." You heard his hoarse whisper reaching your ear shell while you could feel his warm breath over your jaw and neck.

Twitching your orbs to glance at his visage while your heart skipped a beat over his words.

"Not in front of Aeri." You muttered in your lowest voice before looking back at the screen when you heard Taehyung's octave-deep voice, "Aeri, Isn't your Kitty looking beautiful?" He asked while you could feel the warmth approaching your cheeks before you pressed your lips together.