ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 + 𝔸/ℕ ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊𝚌

Bangchan: leader of skz gang, he's very supportive and would do anything to achieve happiness for his close ones

Minho: used to work for bts gang but due to the gang disbanding he searches for another gang and ends up in skz.

Changbin: he's the one responsible for tracking and tailing and one of the most trusted members in skz.

Hyunjin: a full time artist and a close friend to felix and didn't leave his side when he learned that he comes from a mafia gang.

Felix: he is bangchan's younger brother he also doesn't like the mafia business so he tries his best not to get attention from people around him.

Jisung:work at a party planning company and do kids birthday parties most of the time.

Seungmin: another member of the family with the position of a hacker, he rarely comes out of his room only if bangchan needed him.

Jeongin: the youngest sibling in skz, he's a mysterious one, he is always cold and had that bitchy attitude while the skz members never saw him smile once.

___________

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 "𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕒𝕔"
𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜.

𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕚𝕥.

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤:
➩𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕕𝕪
➩𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡
➩𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥
➩𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 (𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤) ➩𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥
➩𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 & 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕤

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕔 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪 "𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕘" 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 "𝕁𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕓𝕚𝕟" 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖.

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 "ℍ𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕩" 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 🥲🥲

𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩(07/04/24): HELP!! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 6 DAYS OLD STAY AFTER WATCHING VINCENZO AND PICTURING MINHO AS AN ITALIAN MAFIA 💀💀