𝟙𝟡: the kidnapping mission

the day after tomorrow was when Minho is ready to do his job to kidnap Han.

First he needs to call him to make plans with him so he can find a way to kidnap him.

but it would be suspicious calling him by his personal number so he chooses the easy way and decides to call him with his business number.

*Ring* *Ring*

-on the phone-

"Yes! Han Jisung from LN's for a party & wedding is speaking, how may I help you?"

Minho:"It's me lee know, i wanna know when you are gonna finish your work"

Upon hearing his voice there was a smile that went up to his lips feeling happy to hear his voice again but he didn't show his excitement and stayed professional.

Han:"why may I ask?"

Minho already plans this call so he knows what to say to win the conversation.

Minho:"I wanna apologize for that day and treat you to some nice meals tonight"

even if he played dumb that he didn't know but the latter remembered that ice coffee fight in detail.

Han:"weren't you the one who said I should stay away from you?"

Minho:"I take that back, I actually wanna get to know you more? Is that possible?"

Han:"well, everyone deserves a second chance so I might accept your invite but that would be after I'm done with my shift"

-end of phone cell-

After the call ended... Han looked back at his desk fax phone not really believing that he got himself a date with Minho.

Han is a very open minded person who took interest in Minho at their first interaction so he was very excited for tonight.

While on the other side with Minho who couldn't stop thinking how is gonna trap him and what would be Han's reaction after everything he's gonna do.

.

.

.

.

.

even though he says that he won't let his feelings get the best of him, he is still a bit nervous.

If it was another person instead of Han he'd use the brutal ways to kidnap a victim.

But the problem here is that Han is someone Minho already knows and learns that he's just an Innocent kind citizen like any other.

Han:"Are you able to pay for this kind of place? what on earth is your job Mr.lee"

It was a very fancy 5 star restaurant Minho brought Han to and ordered steak.

Minho:"It's actually Felix's restaurant"

Han just nodded his head and started looking around the place again.

Han:"what kind of relationship do you have with Felix?"

Minho:"I work for his older brother"

The younger one nodded again cause he knows that Bangchan owns a casino and wondered which type of position he gave to Minho to be this rich.

After a couple of minutes the wine Minho ordered had arrived as he volunteered to open the bottle and pour Han a glass.

The younger held his glass towards Minho who poured him that red velvet liquid into half of Han's glass and drank it right away because it was amazing to have such an expensive drink and delicious high class meal in a long time.

Minho:" you like it?"

Han nodded his head and asked for another glass.

Han:"why aren't you drinking with me?"

Minho:"I can't drink alcohol late at night it can wake up my insomnia, that's what my doctor told me"

Han looked at Minho with heavy eyes and his vision started to become blurry as he felt very dizzy and tired.

Han(drunk voice):"that must be hard for you to get through and I sincerely feel very bad for you...why am I getting drunk..."

His head lost balance and was about to hit on the table surface but Minho was quick to catch his forehead with his palm.

That is because of the drug Minho put in his glass but the fact he can't drink alcohol because of his insomnia is true.

Minho:"I'm sorry Han, and I truly understand if you aren't gonna forgive me after this, I hate that someone that is truly pure like you is tangled with my disgusting self and life"

The mafia caressed Han's face and stared at him with heart eyes regretting that he put him in such a situation and cursed the destiny that made this guy go through all of this crap.

He then lifted the unconscious guy on his arms in a bridal way and then left the restaurant.