𝟛𝟝: Mission accomplished

Bangchan:"another success that SKZ achieved, we saved Han and rescued so many children"

The kids all yayed at what the boss says who laughed after witnessing such a cute view.

Bangchan:"now that the kids are safe and sound, they still are orphan and I want two volunteers to do the job and take them to an orphanage I know"

he declares but no one volunteers cause no one wants to do the job out of laziness.

Bangchan just sighed out of frustration.

Changbin(raise his hand):"I will do it chan-hyung...I'll drive the kids"

They all looked at him, they all felt relief now the rest of them can be off.

Bangchan:"I know from the start you will raise your hand but I won't let you go alone...."

this time, it really felt like heaven when they all heard Bangchan motive to go with Changbin so they start walking away from there.

Bangchan:"you can choose your partner from those four"

The rest stops and turns around while Changbin looked at them and started thinking.

He's in a good terms with both Minho and Han but they are not that close.

Being with Seungmin is just awkward.

And IN will only throw a fit whenever he decided to open a chat.

So who would he choose?

Bangchan:"I can go with you if you want..."

Changbin looked at his boss then at the four squad then at his boss not sure what would be the best decision, he's over thinking it too far.

IN:"FU©K!! IF YOU GONNA CHOOSE HURRY UP YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!! OTHERS HAVE MATTERS TO TAKE CARE OF"

The youngest loses his temper and yells at Changbin not aware of himself.

Bangchan:"why are you giving your member-mate that rotten attitude? he's trying his best to choose someone he can get along with and here you are being noisy as always"

IN didn't know what to say and he was confused why he was getting lectured by his boss when he wasn't aware that he yelled.

Changbin just chuckled at how cute he is looking like a confused puppy.

every one looked at him.

Bangchan:"what's so funny? Do you like seeing other people getting lectured?"

He stopped chuckling and waved "NO" with his hands while he kept that smile on his face.

Changbin:"no... not that, it just that I found IN very cute"

Seungmin whistle after Changbin's confession.

Minho:"he's so whipped, I think we should let IN go with him"

Han:"yeah agree"

IN:"YAAA!!! I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE NEAR THAT CREEP"

He looked at Changbin direction and then ran to him and once he arrived he grabbed his collar very harshly.

IN:"you found this cute...ANSWER ME CREEP!!!"

Bangchan:"STOP!! what do you think you-"

Changbin:"IN... I choose IN to go with me"

The rest left after what he said except for the boss who got worried about letting those two pair up again.

Changbin grabbed IN's hand and started dragging him towards the car while the younger was trying to escape him like a 7 year toddler.

IN:"LET GO!!! I SAID LET GO YOU MOTHER FU-"

he was cut midway through his sentence by Changbin lifting him up in bridal way.

His face went pale at being held like a princess for the first time.

Changbin:"Felix was right...you really need to gain more weight, you're thin like a feather"

IN blush at what the older said and caused him to hide his red face on his build up shoulder and let out a low "shut the fuck up" that made Changbin smiles. He got used to his sassy attitude by now.

While those two were being lovey dovey, at the same time they're being watched by the others on the car.

Seungmin:"are they dating? I know IN very well and he won't let anyone lift him like that"

Bangchan:"I don't know what is going on with them... they are acting weird ever since they came back from that busan mission"

Jisung:"do you think something happened between them there?"

Minho:"I bet they had sex"

The room turned silent after what Minho said. Jisung just hit him on the shoulder telling him he was being delusional.