𝟚𝟘:busan mission

Let's skip to the busan mission.

I.N and Changbin drived to busan early in the morning.

They were not sure how many armed guys were going to be around that beach house so they brought a lot of weapons they could hold to be needed.

But for the plan... Currently they have none but Changbin decided to let IN know whenever he comes up with one.

They drove to the location and studied the distance from the house to the beach and how many outdoor guards are standing there and also they try to find if there's a secret passage they can take to sneak there without being noticed.

Later on that noon, they both got hungry so they bought themselves pizza with cola and started eating.

I.N:"why do I always get teamed up with you"

That was so sudden from IN to say but the older expected it.

Changbin:"why do you hate me so much? I did nothing wrong to you?"

I.N:"yes you did...you got born!"

Changbin:«i swear to god this brat... I just wanna put some manners on him...so immature»

the air becomes awkward again and is more silent than before because those two do not have any plans to open up to each other any time soon.

They just decided to stick to the plan and do the job and not let their hated feelings get the best of them because they are a team now and also professionals.

.

.

.

.

.

A man walked on the beach while waves hit his feets.

The beach house guards noticed the man who was standing looking up to the sea while his back was facing them.

the head of them signed to three guards to go bring that man over here.

Like as he ordered, the trio of big buffy armed guards went running towards that man on the beach.

not noticing there was another man who took this chance to twist the leader's neck and went in the house.

The three approached that man who was standing there without any glimpse of moving that made it suspicious.

"Sir, you can't be around here please come with-"

just before he finished his sentence, IN was holding two silent guns on both hands and once he turned around he shot all three of them.

He then blows twice at the top of his guns and spins the guns with his finger and puts it in his back pocket wearing a victory smile.

He dealt with them getting some information out of them before he rushed towards the house.

Changbin was fighting all 6 men by himself, they tried ganging on him by grabbing him.

Changbin hit head to head with the one who tried to punch him while others were grabbing him.

he then elbows the one who is holding on the left and kicks the other one on the right to free himself from their hold.

"WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!"

Changbin:"it wasn't hard tracking you guys and one thing you need to know that I'm good at punching and *brought out a knife* at stabbing too"

He swings his knife towards them who stepped backwards but that wasn't the final show because Changbin grabbed one of the six guys by his hair and started stabbing his leg till he was unable to move.

Changbin(pointing knife):"tell me where I can find the drugs? My friend is on his way here and you don't want to deal with him"

The other five find it humiliating that one person can beat up all six people together by himself.

The fattest between the five got furious and was about to punch Changbin but before he could do that he was thrown away by a flying kick that belonged to I.N.

I.N:"I'M LOVING THIS!!! you go and handle the drugs I'll deal with them"

Changbin:"but I don't know where to start searching?!!"

I.N:"some of the guys that I shot earlier had confessed that there's a basement in the kitchen that contains what we're looking for, NOW GO!"

Changbin wouldn't admit that IN looked cool right now, he just let out a silent chuckle and then walked in a hallway that believed he could find the kitchen if he took it.

As for IN, he holds a long beach umbrella stick he found outside and starts hitting one by one tutoring them while laughing a very loud hysterical psycho laugh.

Once he reached the kitchen, the tracker looked around the floor tapping into it with his feet searching for an echo sound.

He tapped with his feet on a spot he reached and it echoed underneath the ground so at that moment Changbin knew that he found the basement hidden door.