𝟛𝟘: Organization's Soojung

Days passed since Jisung started planning for his ex-boss's nephew's birthday party.

Today is friday, the last time he would be called the party planner for the occasion.

Jisung as the party planner. He had to be there and take credits from the guest, it is a part from his contract for other people to learn about such bright workers and to offer him a lot of job opportunities.

But he didn't want to go.

Minho:"don't you want me to drive you there?"

The way minho used a very worried tone, made him think he sounded a little bit noisy.

That brought Jisung out of his thoughts and looked at Minuo's direction. he declines saying he'll just take the bus there because the place isn't far from where he was at.

when he's done he promised he will call Minho to pick him up from there.

Jisung:"I'll be fine don't worry and when we get back, teach me some boxing moves"

He formed fists with both of his hands and punched Minho gently on his chest while letting out a playful chuckle that made the other one get drawn by it.

Minho:"you should go now... Be careful on your way there"

Again with that tone. Minho really can't control himself from being worried about jisung, who was now blushing at how much the older care about him.

Jisung wanted to hug him so badly cause he really needed that right now, yet Minho is making it so hard for him to not get any closer to him... but he couldn't do that to respect his privacy.

The younger walked away from Minho who just stood there looking at Jisung's back figure till it disappeared and wasn't able to see him.

Twenty minutes passed for Minho. He gets a call from Bangchan after.

*on the phone*

Bangchan:"is jisung still with you?"

Minho:"no he just left for his work place twenty minutes ago, why?"

The sudden call from his boss took him by surprise and what was more confusing about this is his boss looking after Jisung.

Seungmin:"we found out that the location of the neighborhood Jisung is actually going to belong to the organization we're aiming to destroy"

Minho:"say that again?"

He didn't like the way he heard that.

Bangchan:"Han is in danger! we are on our way there to discover what we find is true, you follow Han to the location and wait for us"

Upon hearing them again, he cut the line and rushed towards his car to drive it to Jisung's work place hoping nothing bad happened to the younger.

.

.

.

.

.

*twenty minutes ago*

Jisung was now in the middle of the party, he smiled upon seeing children running around playing 'tag me' or 'hide and seek'

his phone was dead and he couldn't stop thinking about how he's gonna call Minho this evening.

"Hey! There's our bright worker"

His ex-boss walked toward him as he put his arms around his shoulder he then handed him a glass of champagne.

Jisung felt uncomfortable by the sudden touch from him then he put the glass of alcohol away.

"We have a very tasty ice cream cake in the kitchen,come on I'll treat you there"

The ex-boss dragged Jisung with him to the kitchen and once they arrived, the elder walked towards the fridge and brought a cake out from there and put it on the counter where Jisung was sitting.

Jisung:"are we allowed to eat this? isn't this for the birthday party?"

His ex-boss laughed while cutting a slice of that cake to put on a plate and serve it to Jisung.

"Don't worry, we have another bigger one sitting on the fridge *gives him the fork* bon appetite"

Jisung felt weird but he didn't refuse to eat the cake so he held the fork and went on eating that slice of cake which found it very delicious.

Not long had passes and Jisung started feeling dizzy, a deja vu from when he had that dinner with Minho.

Is he getting drunk again? He was sure someone put something in the cake... His eyes became blurry as he looked up to his ex-boss and found him doing any facial expression.

Jisung:"you son of a b!t©h, you put something on it didn't you?"

He then lost his consciousness causing his head to fall on the counter surface.

"Rest well our bright worker Jisung...or I have to say Han donghoo's son"