𝟘𝟙: a new life

At first he wasn't expecting it.

He worked for Bangtan for almost 5 years.

But that night... When the vice-leader suga called him.

.

.

.

.

.

Suga: I know this may be shocking but actually our gang is gonna disband after what happened.

he knows very well about the accident.

Suga: "that's why minho... We are letting you free and all the other guys who've been with us till this moment."

lee minho, an ex-member of bts gang got set free by his mentor.

Suga: "I hope you find your own family minho."

.

.

.

.

.

from that day and minho kept on trying to fit in with other gangs but no one was like bangtan.

5 months later he got tired of having such a fuss looking for a gang...

so he decided to chill taking some long walks around the city.

He was passing by an old abandoned ally he used to hang around when he was a member of the gang.

and at that very moment he witnessed something in his way pass through that alley.

there were 3 people gathering around two little toddler girls keeping them hostage.

Minho got angry at those kinds of a§holes who treat innocent people as garbage.

So he rushed towards those people to knock them down one by one.

Minho pushed the first one from behind that made him lose his balance while from the side he kicked the second one with a strong kick that made him fly away falling into a bunch of old boxes that were thrown there.

the other two ganged up on him.

Guy on the left: "who the f##k are you?"

Guy on the right(holding a knife): "are you asking for a death wish?"

when the guy on the left was about to attack Minho, he grabbed his arm and brought it to his back then he broke it and hit his neck to fall off the ground.

The guy holding a knife swings it towards Minho who dodged it and grabbed his hand that was holding the knife harshly making the guy scream in pain.

he then punched him right on the face and hit him with his knee right to the center of his body which made him collapse.

All the three big guys were on the ground in pain while minho was trying to untie the ropes around the girl's wrists to save them.

He didn't say a word because he found it hard interacting with other children.

He later dragged them to a safe place when they reached the police station and Minho led the little girls to go there.

After hours their family came and minho stayed back far away watching the two little girls with their families.

Witnessing such a view made him grin a little bit.

"those were nice moves you did back there"

that voice comes unnoticed that made minho jump from his place so he turns around to see a young man like him wearing all black.

minho: "you were the one who was following us... Are you one of them? "

He grabbed him by his collar with anger.

"First...calm down, I mean no harm I actually was sent by my boss to save those girls but you beat me to it"

Minho lets his collar go and does another scan from up to the bottom not very interested in this guy's side story.

"I think I saw your face before...aren't you from bangtan I am sure I saw you with Mr.suga"

Minho throws draggers from his eyes at him ready to kill him because he recognized him and knows his identity.

"I heard that bangtan got disbanded, are you in a gang?"

He asked minho but he kept silent still staring at the poor guy with deadly eyes.

"Quit staring at me like that man, you are scaring me...tell me if you are in a gang or not?"

Minho(under his mouth): "currently I'm not. "

"how about you come with me and meet my boss, I'm changbin by the way"

the guy introduces himself and then throws his hand for a handshake but minho doesn't take it.

Minho: "don't try to touch me, I hate skinship"

Changbin scratched the back of his head and let out a nervous chuckle.

Changbin:«why is this guy scary without even trying»

.

.

.

.

.

At the end of the day, Minho met changbin's boss who accepted him as a new member.