Chapter 11 - The Departure

As a few days passed, Nia's time in Korea began to settle into a rhythm. She had unpacked her belongings, settled into her new apartment, and explored the vibrant city of Seoul with her friends, Jessica and Stacy. Each day brought new challenges and experiences, and she was slowly but surely adapting to life in this foreign land.

However, as Nia got into the swing of things, the impending departure of Jessica and Stacy weighed on her heart. The days had flown by, and now the time had come for them to return home. They had taken time off from work to accompany Nia, and she knew they couldn't stay indefinitely.

On the morning of their departure, Nia's emotions were a mix of sadness and gratitude. They had shared laughter, adventures, and deep conversations, creating unforgettable memories together.

As they sat around the breakfast table, Nia tried to keep the mood light and cheerful. "Remember when we first arrived, and I was worried about everything?" she said with a smile. "You guys made everything so much better."

Stacy chuckled. "We were just as clueless too, but we figured it out together."

Jessica added, "And we had so much fun along the way."

Nia nodded, her eyes glistening with emotion. "I'm going to miss you both so much. I don't know how I would have survived these first few days without you."

Stacy reached across the table and squeezed Nia's hand. "We'll miss you too, but we'll be just a phone call away. And you'll be visiting us soon, right?"

"Absolutely," Jessica chimed in. "We can't wait to have you back in Miami."

Nia smiled, grateful for their understanding and reassurance. She knew this wasn't a goodbye forever, but it still tugged at her heartstrings.

After breakfast, they finished packing their bags. Nia couldn't help but feel a sense of emptiness as they prepared to leave the apartment they had shared for the past few days.

As they stood by the door, ready to head to the airport, Nia felt a lump in her throat. "Thank you both," she said, her voice tinged with emotion. "For everything."

Stacy hugged her tightly. "Anytime, Nia. We're always here for you, no matter the distance."

Jessica joined the embrace. "You're not getting rid of us that easily. We'll be back before you know it."

Nia chuckled, feeling both sad and comforted by their words. "I'll hold you to that."

Nia, Jessica, and Stacy gathered the suitcases and headed downstairs to the lobby. Minsoo, the friendly driver from Hybe, was waiting for them with a warm smile.

"Good morning, everyone," Minsoo greeted them. "Ready to head to the airport?"

Nia nodded, but before they set off, she hesitated. "Actually, Minsoo, do you mind making a quick stop before we go to the airport?"

"Of course, Miss Nia," Minsoo replied. "Where would you like to go?"

"Could we swing by the Hybe building and the BTS museum one last time?" Nia asked. "I want Jessica and Stacy to see them before they leave."

"Of course, that's no problem at all," Minsoo said, adjusting his route.

The car pulled up near the impressive Hybe building, and Nia, Jessica, and Stacy stepped out to take in its grandeur one last time. The towering architecture and bustling atmosphere filled them with awe and excitement.

As they walked closer to the entrance, Nia turned to her friends. "This place is going to be my third home soon," she said with a smile. "And I'll be thinking of you both whenever I'm here."