Chapter 7: Cemetery

We all did this at least one's in our life and then tried to play it of like we were working our ass off. But okay I don't own Naruto, if I did than I would've been rich and I'm not. But I do own this fanfic.

Once they left and Kakashi made sure that the coast was clear, removed his mask and joined me on the sofa.

Removing his mask became a regular thing after he realized that I only smiled at him when his mask was off.

I used observe on him to see how my rep with him was.

[Kakashi Hatake]
A youngster from the hidden leaf village, Kakashi Hatake is a prodigy. He's well-known for his impressive abilities and his successful career as a member of Anbu. He was a member of team 7 led by Minato Namikaze, but during one of his missions, one of his teammates reportedly died. Furthermore, he also accidentally killed his other teammate, successfully earning him the nickname "Friend-Killer Kakashi". He used to be a very stern and serious ninja, but now he has a more carefree and laid-back personality. Both his parents are dead, but he is close with Minato Namikaze and Kurosora Senju.

Age: 14
lvl: ???

Hp: ???
Attack: ???
Speed: ???
Intelligence: ???

Rep: 51

'Fifty one, not bad.'

We just chilled for a few hours. We played some games like peekaboo and he read me a story.

Everything was going well, until Kakashi looked at me with a weird look.

Kakashi:" Would you like to go to the cemetery? Look to the left if you'd like to go."

'Of course I DON'T want to go! Going to the cemetery just screams trouble.'

I looked to my left and Kakashi stood up.

Kakashi:" Okay, to the cemetery."

'Hey! Hey! Hey! You liar, I looked to the left.' I looked at him and gave him a frustrated look, but that didn't really work because I look to cute.

Kakashi:" What? Are you mad? You had to look to my left, so your right."

'Bastard'

_Time skip brought to you by Yuki trying to look angry (25 min)_

_Kakashi's POV_

The moment we arrived the atmosphere changed.

I walked to a grave on which an all-too-familiar name was written, with Yuki in my arms.

'Rin Nohara'

I crouched down to place some flowers that I had purchased on the way here.

Kakashi:" Hi, I brought the kid I always talked to you about with me. I'm sure you are happy that I finally brought someone with me. At first, I saw babysitting him as another D-rank mission that Minato gave me to help me learn to value human life again. So I didn't see this mission as a serious one, but I now realize that I have actually started to honestly care about this kid."

Kakashi:" I'm sure that it is obvious whose kid this is. He looks a lot like his dad, but he has his mom's hair. For a child, he's very smart. That's definitely something he got from his dad."