Chapter 8: Yuki Retrieval (part 1)

When there's a long line behind you and your card just declined. But yeah, I don't own Naruto, but if I did, I would've made Rock Lee more important. 

_Yuki's POV_

'Yeah, uhh, so a lot could go wrong.' I said while being carried by White Zetsu.

White Zetsu was swiftly moving through the forest, jumping from tree to tree while holding me in his hands.

'He's bringing me to a specific place, but where? *sigh* This wasn't supposed to happen! I and Kakashi were supposed to have a good time, playing games and stuff. Then, when the nine tails would eventually be set free, he and I would be safe at home.'

White Zetsu suddenly slowed down, indicating that we had reached our destination.

He stopped, and a black goo spurted out of the ground, attaching itself to White Zetsu.

White Zetsu dropped me, not so gently, on the ground.

The two started kind of merging together, and two large venus fly-trap-like extensions enveloped their head and upper body, giving them a plant-like appearance.

They grabbed a cloak from the ground and put it on.

'Look at them trying to show off their Akatsuki fit, does look good though.'

They looked at me stoically, and even though it was one face, you could clearly see the two different sides.

Their eyes were yellow, but one had no pupil.

The left side was as dark as a shadow, and the right side was whiter than a sheet of paper.

'They look a lot scarier in real life than in the anime. Oh! I should probably use observe on them.'

[White Zetsu]
White Zetsu is one of the halves that, together with Black Zetsu, form the Akatsuki member Zetsu. He used to be a normal human, but after falling victim to Kaguya Ōtsutsuki's Infinite Tsukuyomi, he fell into an eternal slumber. Eventually, he was pulled from the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path by Black Zetsu and infused with the DNA of Hashirama Senju by Madara Uchiha.

Age: 1016
Lvl:???

Hp: ???
Attack: ???
Speed: ???
Intelligence:???

Rep: 14

'So the system sees them as two separate beings even when they are merged.'

[Black Zetsu]
Black Zetsu is the physical manifestation of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki's will. It was created to secure its creator's revival. It secretly instigated many events that shaped the shinobi world, during which it posed as Madara Uchiha's manifested will, leading to it being partnered with White Zetsu to become half of the Akatsuki member known simply as Zetsu.

Age: 985
Lvl:???

Hp: ???
Attack: ???
Speed: ???
Intelligence:???

Rep: 6

'I didn't know White Zetsu was older than black Zetsu.' I was looking back and forth at the right and left side, trying to decide which side looked creepier.