Chapter 10: Yuki Rettrieval (part 3)

He looks a lot like him, but yeah I don't own Naruto, but I do own if I did then I would not be in highschool.

_Ochra's POV_

*pant* *pant* *pant*

I looked in front of me and could see the towering monster. It was gigantic, slightly majestic in a way.

I had already evacuated a lot of people and was currently holding off the Nine Tails.

I looked behind me, Kushina was on my back, she looked pale and was barely holding on to me and her life. The worst thing was the fact that I didn't even know where Minato was.

"Well, we're officially fuc-"

The Nine Tails swat at us again and I was barely able to dodge by summoning a giant eagle.

"Umon, do you think that you could get us out of here?"

He looked back and smiled.

Umon:" Hold on tightly!"

Umon flew past the Nine Tails who was trying to hit us, but Umon effortlessly passed through the gaps of its claws.

"Kushina here," I offered her my arm "bite me." She did and I could see her skin gaining back its color.

The Nine Tails started chasing us.

Kushina:" If he wants me, he can get me!"

"Huh"

She jumped off, barely slipping through the claws of the Nine Tails and used the speed boost from falling to punch the Nina Tails.

But the Nine tails just shrugged it off.

"You've got to be kidding me, Kushina!"

I wanted to fly down, but then stopped.

I looked at Kushina and signaled to her back.

"Stay there, I have an Idea. I'm going to stall it."

At first she gave me a confused look, but then understood what I was trying to do and nodded.

"Umon, do what you do best and annoy it for me."

Umon grinned and flew behind the Nine Tails, high enough so that the Nine tails couldn't hit us with its tail, while we were still able to attack it. Umon started sending sharp blades of wind at it, while I threw some kunais.

It definitely didn't do any damage, but it was enough to catch its attention.

It turned around trying to attack us, but was halted. It couldn't move, chains had already tied it down.

I looked at Kushina, the chains from her back were clearly taking a toll on her, but she still smiled back at me.

"Umon, up"

We flew up, high in the air and I stopped.

*exhale*

I channeled a bunch of chakra in my arm and legs and jumped down.

The wind pushed hard against me, but this was what I wanted.

Using the fall as a massive speed boost, I came down and delivered a devastating punch.

"UZUMAKI COMBO, FALLING JUDGEMENT!!"

*Bam*

The Nine Tails got blown back and landed head first on the ground.