Chapter 9: Yuki Retrieval (part 2)

Random Naruto (fun) fact, Obito always wanted to have his face on a rock (mountain), but ended up getting a rock on his face. Hehe, but yeah I don't own Naruto, if I did then I would  not have to go to school in two days.

Kurosora:" Thank you."

Minato:" Success, I know you ca-" Minato turned around, just to realize that Kurosora was already gone.

Minato:" So that's how it feels."

_Kurosora's POV_

I was running through the forest. I had already deployed my search team, the Tanshokushi. Furthermore, I told them that if they found a clue or something, they had to use a lightning barrel and shoot one into the sky.

Nothing had happened yet.

'No signs of Yuki, no signs of my son.' I felt myself getting angrier, but calmed down.

'I can't let my emotions get the best of me. I need to use every single thing that I have in my arsenal to find him.' I tried searching for his chakra signature, but even though I could easily sense someone from fifty kilometers away, I found nothing.

'It makes sense that I can't sense him, he's still a baby after all. He hasn't unlocked any of his tenketsu yet. I just have to figure out where they took him. Think, if I were trying to hide after a successful kidnapping, where would I go? I wouldn't hide, I would just keep running. But they didn't just kidnap Yuki, they are trying to use him as a distraction, to get to Kushina. So they would most likely not have gone far.'

'But there are most likely multiple assailants, meaning that it would make more sense to just keep on running or-

*crack*

A lightning bolt soared through the air, illuminating the dark sky for a split second.

My eyes widened.

'The signal', and just like that I blasted through the forest, reaching the spot in a matter of seconds.

When I arrived, I stayed hidden in the trees. I looked around, finding a dead body belonging to one of my members, penetrated by multiple vines. She still had the lightning barrel in her hand, while the other was detached from her body.

'Nakamura, I'm sorry this happened to you. I'll avenge you and bring your body back to the Uchihas so that they can hold a proper funeral. The perpetrator must still be nearby.'

I then saw a glimpse of something white trying to escape.

*buzz* *swish*

I threw a kunai infused with lightning chakra at it.

Vines spurted out of the ground, trying to block the kunai.

But like a lightning bolt, the kunai pierced through the vines, hitting its target and stunning it.

I jumped towards the thing and slammed its head into the ground.

*boom*

The ground shattered like glass on impact.

The thing was still breathing, but definitely looked roughed up. Just to be sure, I took four kunais and stabbed them into its arms and legs.

I looked at it and it looked at me.

"What are you?"

???:" I'm a Zetsu, thank you for asking, but shouldn't you be asking, what I might have?"

I pressed my arm against its throat.

A smile formed on its face and it chuckled.

Zetsu²²²³:" Can't you see I don't have him."