Chapter 18 - It's family time..

Saira was cuddled up in the middle of tejran, she opened her eyes and saw her laddoo and dada on either side. She smiled widely and placed her hand on their cheeks.  Karan woke up feeling her hands and she smiled widely seeing his awake.

Saira " Good morning Dada "

Karan " Good morning my princess "

Saira " Lubbbb you "

She kissed his cheeks and he picked her and placed her on his chest. He saw teju was still sleeping and he didn't want to disturb her.

Karan whispered " Y my princess is up so early "

Saira shrugged " Sleep gone "

She said cutely and he chuckled, he lifted her and both head to washroom to finish their morning chores. Changing her into fresh pair of pyjamas and himself changed into shorts and hoodie. He took her to her room and dried her hairs.  She giggled seeing her Dada doing her hair after long time.

Saira giggled when he blow air on her through the dryer and she giggled.

Saira " dadaaa  noooooo"

She giggled and asked him to stop but he didn't and she placed her hands on her waist and glared at him making him laugh.

Karan " what, you learned this from your momma  "

He said in a flow and she frowned, she doesn't know what does he mean by momma and he realized what he said. He wanted her to call teju mumma but he won't force any of them. When saira will know the meaning of mumma, he knew that she will herself call teju as that and teju will never refuse her.

Saira " what is mumma Dada "

Karan " Nothing baby "

Saira " Dada no liee.. What is mumma.. "

Karan held her little palms in his
" mumma is someone who love us more than anything, she is someone who will take care of us, put her baby before her in anything and always think about her child , protect her child. When u find someone like that, you will understand "

Saira " then you r my mumma? "

He got emotional listening her, he was expressing about teja but this little girl linked everything with him. What else he can ask for..

Saira " but I already call you Dada naa"

Karan " yes baby, isiliye I m Dada.. You will call a women as mumma "

Saira think for sometime and screamed " laddooo.. "

She looked at karan who smiled and nodded, Karan " so my baby finally understood who is her mumma "

Saira nodded happily " I have mumma and dadaa both.. Yayayayy"

She started dancing and Karan kept looking at her with a smile.

Karan " So let's go down and feed something to my little baby's little tummy "

He traced her tummy and she giggled feeling ticklish. They headd downstairs to kitchen and he signalled the cook to leave.

Karan " what my princess want "

Saira exclaimed " dada going to cook?"

Karan nodded and she clapped " for me and mumma "

He nodded again with a bright smile listening mumma from her.

Saira " j and sonu ? " she asked sadly and karan shook his head " I will make for everyone, happy? "

She smiled widely " you r best dadaa"

She kissed his cheeks and he placed her on the kitchen slab. She sat properly with her legs folded and she looked at his work with one hand over her cheeks.