Chapter 24 - Aaron and Sanjana

Jake opened the door to see the most devasted Aaron , his hairs were messed up and he was like lifeless soul.

Aaron looked at his brother and he couldn't control his emotions, he hugged him tightly and started crying. Jake panicked on seeing his tears and he pulled him inside and made him sit on the chair and gave him a glass of water. Aaron refused as he cried even harder. He still remembers everything and that make his body shiver.

Jake " You r scaring me Aaron, please tell me little boy, what happened "

Aaron " Big B, I told you.. I told you about that girl right? "

Jake nodded, Aaron continued " today.. Today.. I saw her.. She... She was outside.. Boss.. Boss slapped her.. Big B, she is.. She is... His.. Slave... He called her that.. He... Hit her with his.. belt, I... She was... Crying.. I couldn't do anything big B.. I wanted to kill him, but I couldn't.. He pushed her inside the room and she was screaming.. I was helpless big B... I... She is in pain "

He cried harder and Jake was feeling terrible hearing everything and he couldn't understand whats happening.

Aaron " She is hurt big B, she is suffering.. I can't.. I can't see her like that.. What is her fault.. How can he do something like that... She is a innocent girl big b, her eyes are like pool of ocean, I couldn't see her in pain. It breaks my heart to see her like that.. Big B, I love her, yes I love her big b, when I saw her in pain, it felt like I am in pain.. I want to save her big B, I want to be with her.. I want to kill that man, He is a Monster Big B. I feel ashamed that I m working for him "

Jake pulled him for a hug and he made him calm down first. After some minute, Jake and aaron were trying to find about Alex Cameron. Jake knows a friend who work as a detective and he took his help, Aaron and Jake was shocked to know the truth about Alex. They were shocked to know the man was really a monster.

Jake " God, how did that girl end up wit him, he is a beast and she is held captivated by him "

Aaron heart ached every second thinking about her, he closed his ears as he could hear the screams.

Jake " You have to strong Aaron, but let me ask you something first, you know the worst have happened with her, I mean you know she was his slave, so he might have.. I hope u understand, will you able to love her even after knowing all this? "

Aaron closed his eyes and her innocent eyes came in his mind " I love her big B, I love her with all her flaws, she can never be impure to me, she is the most innocent girl I have ever seen, I don't need years to know her, just a glimpse is enough "

Jake smiled proudly at him and they decided something to do further.

Jake " After that day, he continued to work there because he can't come out easily like that from Alex company. But he was trying to get all evidence against Alex and also he made him sign few important deals, for the world Alex Cameron is a business and underground, he is mafia, the ruthless mafia who never thinks before killing anyone. Aaron gained his trust and Alex started believing him, he let him stay at his mansion in his absence to look after things but Aaron used to update me everything..

Aaron " Big B, today I saw her. You know her name is Sanjana, nice name na, I think she is from Asian country, her voice is so sweet Big B "

That morning, Aaron was taking a stroll round the house since Alex was not at home, the atmosphere was calm and he saw someone's shadow behind the door, out of curiosity he walked towards the door and opened it in a thud. The person flinched and she closed her eyes, Aaron breath stuck as he saw her after long time. He was yearning to get a glimpse of her and she is here in front of him