Chapter 33 - Alex Cameron on doubt

Some where in the world, A man was sitting with an aura that scream power and danger, he was sitting like he owns the world and was taking his puff from the vape, everyone in the room were shivering with his silence, they knew its something very very dangerous just like calm before the storm. After what feels like eternity, he opened his mouth to say something.

Alex " who is that?  Who is doing all this?  Y can't we do anything in that country with peace ? How come they r knowing about the plans ?"

Alex Cameron, a man, no a ruthless man with no emotions, all he knew was money and money, he knew only to kill if someone do anything against him and he can do anything for this money. He can destroy many lives just for this money.

Alex " When I am asking something, answer me dammit "

He roared this time and everyone shivered, Frank, his left hand person can forward .

Frank " Boss, However we try, we couldn't process with anything there. Somehow, one or other thing is stopping in India . This Raghuvanshi turned to be useless and totally spoiled our plan and he seemed to have mess with his partner in some issues, that was a limelight to the police, so report says they started their investogation on him underground and then found this. He turned as approval at the end and accepted it was his own plan to continue and fortunately he died, so nothing turned towards us "

Alex " We killed him, words clear frank "

Frank " yes boss.. We killed him and it was right decision from our side "

Alex " I was tolerating that bastard for only one reason, otherwise I would have killed him before itself for his behavior "

Frank " What should we do now? "

Alex " No more activities in India right now and I need the details of the officer involved in this case.. Let me see the mastermind who found our drug, I feel something suspicious here"

Frank nodded " will be on your table soon. "

He turned to leave the place when Alex spoke" Everyone out, frank stay "

Alex " By any chance that karan kundrra have any link to this? "

Frank " No boss, as far as I know, he is busy with all works and from our side, he isn't a threat, yes he is dangerous but now he is really busy with his family "

Alex " Family? "

Frank " Yes boss, he have a wife and a daughter "

Alex " How come we didn't know about this before "

Frank " boss, as we know Karan kundrra disappeared for 3 years nearly, at that time only they both were married and bcoz of certain things, as they assumed a threat for them, they didn't disclose it "

Alex " How r u sure that she is his daughter? "

Frank " DNA reports matches boss and I have personally dealt with this matter. I even enquired in the hospital where she was born. It's Karan kundrra baby and also I checked the CCTV, it was his wife "

Something didn't settled with Alex but yet he trust frank much and let the matter go.

Alex " it's good for him if he doesn't cross his path with us, I wont mind killing him, even if he is my Sanjana's brother "

Frank nodded " he won't boss "

Alex " okay go now and get the details soon..."

Frank left after saluting him and walked outside. Alex moved towards the glass door looking outside.