Chapter 42 - Alex destruction begins

The inaugration ended well and the guest left the restaurant, karan thanked everyone for coming and saira was with him the entire time. Teju was addressing the female guest and saira was getting bored.

She saw Jake walking across the room and she smiled towards him

Saira " dadaaa I m going to J "

Karan looked at Jake and nodded, he whispered in his bluetooth
" Jake, princess is coming towards you "
Jake " Yeah I am coming "

Karan let her down and she walked to him, she stumbles bcoz of her dress and fall down and Jake immediately rushed to her and before that, one hand lifted her and picked her up

" Hey hey, little one.. You okay? "

Everyone was shocked to see the person and his soft voice towards her, she looked at Jake who stand nearby, Jake pulled her and she snuggled to him.

Jake " Thanks for the help  Mr. Alex "

Alex nodded and karan was scared for saira, he still remembered how sanjana was pleading him to save her baby from Alex, he may harm Saira if he come to know that she is sanjana and aaron daughter.

Saira looked at Alex and whispered
" Thank you " ,he smiled and ruffled her hairs before walking away.

Karan pov " Fuck what's happening around, no no.. Saira.. Alex I won't let you do anything to her. "

Teju looked at Karan and blinked her eyes at him. He nodded and then kept an eye on saira, she was playing with Jake and then he looked at Alex, his eyes turned fury seeing his direction, he was staring at Saira and he couldn't predict the emotions in his eyes .

Karan pov " Fuck fuck, no no , this can't happen. Did he have any doubt about Saira, what if he.. No I won't let anything happen to her "

Teju also saw Alex and her pov " what is running in this Alex mind, y he is staring at saira now. Alex, don't do anything stupid, you will regret bcoz he won't let you alive after that. But, uski aankhon mei kuch to hai, I don't know ,may be I am wrong, he is good in masking  his emotions. All this could be his trap for making us believe that he is good. "

Jake " Princess, you want to eat something "

Saira " yessss ice creammm "

She shouted making him chuckle, karan walked to them and teju also joined them, Om was outside giving away the gifts wrapper for the guest

Karan " So my princess want ice-cream "

Teju " But you will get cold "

Karan and Saira together
" mummaa chill..."

Teju glared at them and they giggled. 

Karan picked up her and walked to the ice-cream counter.

Saira " Yummyyy yummy "

She licked her lips and Karen chuckled. He kissed her cheeks and teju came to the counter..

Teju " meinu bhi ice-cream chahiye"

Karan and saira together " you will get cold "

She pouted at them and they laughed. 

Karan fed teju ice-cream from the same cup and she happily ate the ice-cream.

Alex turned away fisting his hands seeing the happy family infront of him. He walked outside and Frank followed him liked a shield.

Om to Karan via Bluetooth " He left the place, I will ask Mark to follow him "