𝟘𝟡

it was the day of Felix's birthday.

Hyunjin was waiting for his friend to pick him so both could go to the penthouse and celebrate his birthday with everyone there.

Felix:“HYUNG!! HYUNJIN-HYUNG!!!!”

Hyunjin looked around the streets then he spotted Felix crossing the street.

Hyunjin:“happy birthday Felix”

he gave him the gift that it was wrapped in a box while Felix wondered what it was.

Felix:“I won't open it now...let go to the party, they must have everything ready by now”

The chef holds the artist's hand  linking their fingers after they ran towards the car that Felix came with to pick up Hyunjin.

They both ride the car and give the driver permission to start driving towards the direction of the penthouse.

their hands were still linked and there were no signs of them to let go with both looking at their hands then at each other faces with heart eyes.

After around an hour, they arrived at the location.

Hyunjin looked up and was in "awe" of how much big house his best friend lives in with bodyguards and butlers all around the place... he thought of him like a price out of a fantasy book.

Felix:“why you look so surpris? I told you that I live in a penthouse”

Hyunjin:“hey!! I never thought it would be this big so leave alone”

Felix chuckled at how cute dramatic behavior his best friend is doing right now and that very moment someone stepped out and welcomed them.

"Welcome to our penthouse, you must be hyunjin?"

both Felix and Hyunjin turned around to the third voice and found that it was bangchan.

Bangchan:“my name is bangchan his older brother and family and he always talk about you so I'm glad that I finally met you today”

both Hyunjin and Bangchan shared a handshake then the boss led them to the inside when they walk towards the direction of the door on the left entering the main party hall.

There they found most of the bodyguards around the room including Minho and Changbin who were invited by Bangchan.

At the dinning table stand Han trying the treats Felix had made with the penthouse's cooks.

And at the very far corner you could see IN on his phone not giving a f##k about this damn party.

Hyunjin felt a bit outcast when entering such fancy hall but Felix hold his hand and dragged them to the dinning table when the chef introduces his best friend to Han.

Han:“you're the "special" friend Mr.Felix mentioned before...i have to say you're very handsome for just a "friend"...”

just saying that caused Han to receive a punch from Felix of how embarrassing situation he put him in front of Hyunjin who hold his smile beneath his nose.

the trio talk after that and learned that they are all born in the same year, Han was being the energetic person to light up the mood making Hyunjin laugh out loud and Felix just to cringe but had fun at last.

the trio went after to play a board games when Changbin was invited by Felix and all four had fun... Han danced when he one 3 rounds of the game.

They made a karaoke marathon and sang with each other including Bangchan and Minho... Their voices all turned out to sound very angelic and beautiful.

at the very last of their activities was the mafia game which was suggested by Han.

they forced IN to join them so all the seven were celebrating this birthday party.

after singing "happy birthday"...blowing the candles and cutting the cake into eight slices then when Han asked.

Han:“who's having the eight slice?”

"me"

Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Changbin and IN all five had flinched to the new yet sleepy voice.

They all turned to the owner of the voice to see a guy in his sweatpants, hair messy with glasses and all wondered who that is especially Felix.

the new guy just picked up his slice of cake and then went on his way leaving.

Bangchan turned to all of them while pointing back at the guy who just come in.

Bangchan:“that was Seungmin, he lives here with us but he rarely come out of his room so it was hard to invited him for just seconds”

The all nodded after not expecting the change of events but then when Felix stepped out from the crowd and walked to his brother.

Felix:“brother I have something I want you to do for me...”

Bangchan looked at his younger brother serious tone and then Stan ready to fulfill his brother's wish whatever it was.

Felix:“I want to move out away from this penthouse”