𝟙𝟘

Silence had filled the room.

Bangchan:“what did— repeat that again!”

Felix bit his lips feeling nervous that he took the courage to finally express himself after so many years living like this.

Felix:“I said...i wanna move out and live with hyunjin”

the mention of his name took Hyunjin by surprise as his eyes got wide when everyone turned to look at him.

Hyunjin:“I swear I'm not a bad influence”

the artist tried to defend himself to bangchan who sighed and didn't blame him at all instead he blamed himself for not taking more care of his own brother.

IN find the disagreements between the two very boring so he left the party first.

Bangchan:“lee know, drive Han and Hyunjin back to their house and Changbin... you and Felix follow me”

Minho led Han and Hyunjin to the exit while the others went up to the boss office.

Hyunjin:“is Felix gonna be okay there?”

the artist asked Minho who already opened the car door but closed it again to look at him with a straight face.

Minho(calm yet scary tone):“it's a family thing”

Just a couple minutes later everyone was in the car when both Han and Hyunjin took the back seat while Minho was driving.

Hyunjin had arrived at his home still worried about his best friend so he sent him a text saying *are u ok?* and wait for his reply.

Just after minutes he got his reply and when he checked it said.

From Felix: everything 👌

From Felix: we need to meet tomorrow.

Hyunjin didn't understand what the chef meant by that because he never text back so he just sent him a *👍* and then went to bed.

.

.

.

.

.

when Minho arrived at Han's house the planner didn't budge from his place and kept looking outside the window.

Minho:“we arrived... you can get out”

Han:“my payment...i still didn't have it even though the party was a disaster i still did my job...am i right?”

Minho sighed very annoyed so he removed his seatbelt and opened the car door getting out closing the door behind him and then walked towards the door where Han is sitting closer to and opened it for the younger.

Han still didn't budge from his place and that made Minho get very furious.

Minho:“look man, I'm just doing my job as my boss orders me and it's not my concern if you get paid or not SO PLEASE... Get out of my car!”

the mafia tried to hold himself back while trying to control his anger issues but he couldn't when Han was acting like that.

Han(angry):“I DID NOTHING WRONG!! WHY ARE YOU POURING YOUR ANGER ON ME!!!”

the way Han yelled at Minho was very loud and that touches his nerves so he lost it.

Minho(psycho eyes):“are you asking for a death wish?”

The way he said it was very calm yet terrifying and Han would lie if he says that stare and the threatening tone he received from the older didn't scare him.

Minho:“you want me to drag you or lift you? Choose one.”

Han was very nervous at the moment seeing Minho's dark side and felt like he was about to get killed by his hand so he thought of choosing the first choice because he assumed that choosing the other one would do him bad.

Han:“the first—”

just before completing his answer...

Han found himself in Minho's arms held like a princess and when he needed time to process what was happening it was too late because Minho had already put him in front of his house and left his neighborhood.

Han stands there with his cheeks burning and red ears for a long time until he wakes up from his fantasy and enters his house.

While on the other side, on minho's focus he was smiling like an idiot because Han left a big affection on him and that made him feel new things he already got used to and comfortable with and he very much loved it.

Minho(smiling):“I swear there's something wrong with me *smile even more* what is happening to me? I was never like this *chuckle lightly*”