Yandere WallyXCheater Y/n (1)

Started
July 31|2023

Caution! Not Safe For Work!
Sex, Hot and heavy kisses, Swearing, Marijuana, Fluff, Blood, & Murder

Requested by shroom

You couldn't care less about how loud you were being, or the scratches you were leaving on his back,
"Oh fuck, Miguel!" You dug your nails deeper into his shoulders as he smashed his hips against yours.

"Fuck, baby you feel so good." Miguel panted out, although he was twice your size, you had flipped him over and sat on top of him, his hard cock still inside of you.

"Don't call me baby," You growled out while you rolled your hips against his, with his left hand he cupped your face and brought you in for a kiss.

"Aw, so only your fiance gets to call you baby?" You put your hands on his stomach to help rock your body against his,
"Husband." You corrected, and leaned down pressing your lips against his collar.

"Right, husband." Miguel gave a soft moan as you began to suck and nibble at his collar, leaving hickies across his shoulders.

-~TimeSkip~-

You took a small breath in and flicked the lighter, lighting the small blunt and filling your lungs with the white smoke. You held your breath for a moment and exhaled, you passed the blunt to Miguel and he took a hit.

You stood from the bed and began pulling on your clothes, simple leggings and a (f/c) shirt with Garfield on the front,
"Leaving so soon?" You turned back to Miguel and took the blunt that he held out,
"I promised Wally I would make him dinner, his favorite actually, and it takes a while." You put the blunt up to your lips and took a bigger hit, you handed it back to Miguel and put on your shoes, black slip ons.

"Wally? What kind of name is that? Are you married to the choclatier?" You rolled your eyes and snatched up your rings from the bedside table,
"That's Willy, and I happen to be married into the Darling family, thank you very much." As you spoke the smoke filtered out of your mouth, you took the blunt from him and took another hit before handing it back.

"The Darlings? Didn't their Dad murder their mother like 20 years ago?" Miguel leaned back onto the bed frame and you shook your head,
"Those were just rumors, besides, they never found all of her body, and Mr. Wallace had an alibi." You knew Mr. Wallace and he was the sweetest man, no way he would have done something so brutal.

"See you tomorrow, and don't be late." You picked up your purse and chefs coat,
"Yes chef!" You rolled your eyes and gave a slight wave as you walked out of his bedroom,
"I'm not kidding, just because your my little distraction doesn't mean I won't fail you." You folded your chefs coat over your arm and heard Miguel scramble out of his bed.

You headed for the front door,
"Fail me?! You can't do that!" You smiled and turned the handle of the doorknob,
"I'm your teacher, of course I can fail you." You opened the door and stepped out into the noisy city, you heard Miguel try and reason for you to not fail him but you shut the door and began walking down the side walk. You could care less about his grade, right now, you wanted to get to Howdys place before he shut down for the day.

You took out your phone and the small pod that held your earbuds, you placed them into your ears and filtered through your music before hitting shuffle and letting your music take your mind elsewhere as you walked to Howdys Place.

-~TimeSkip~-

You softly hummed as you switched off the heat and continued to stir the pot, you heard the front door open and a smile made its way to your lips,
"Y/n sweetheart?"
"In the kitchen darling!" You set the large spoon down and turned to the cupboard, you opened it and took out two bowls and set them onto the kitchen island.