𝟙𝟚

The day after.

Felix learned that his brother traveled to japan for business matters and while his absence the younger took it as a chance to stay with his best friend as long as he wanted.

They plan to meet today at the usual place they hangout at when they were still high schoolers based on the text they sent to each other yesterday.

Hyunjin:"Felix baby, are you okay? did your brother shout at you?"

just hearing his best friend's voice makes him wanna escape reality and just stay by his side forever.

Felix:"no he didn't...yesterday he told me that he would rethink about letting me go"

The chef took a sip from his strawberry smoothies and waited for Hyunjin's reaction to him saying that.

Hyunjin:"why did you say you wanna live with me? That put me in a hard situation among all those gangsters, you know... do you wanna live with me? For real?!"

That comes unexpectedly from Hyunjin and from all the chaotic things that happened yesterday He only mentioned that to him.

Felix:"HAHAHA HYUNG, I heard you were a special guest at the central seoul exhibition that was gonna happen tonight"

Felix changed the subject very quickly and made it obvious he was trying to dodge answering that question.

Hyunjin sighed not having anything to say to him cause he couldn't force him to speak so he had no other chance than going along.

Hyunjin:"yeah... you remember my painting about the rose petals and blood stains?"

Felix tries to remember when he painted such artwork... It happened last summer when they went on a trip together to turkey taking a break there from a stressful job.

The artist had painted there a very beautiful painting with white rose petals falling apart from a rose with stains of blood on them and that have a deep meaning to it when a person's hand becomes uncleaned by attempting a murder.

Hyunjin:"i kept that painting to myself because it reminds me of you whenever I look at it but my manager found out about it and put it on the exhibition lists without even asking me"

Felix blushed at the sentence when Hyunjin said that he thinks about him whenever he looks at that painting and it made his heart beat as well that made him say something very selfish and naive in front of him.

Felix:"we are still young and you still have the talent and we can always go together on trips when you can paint artwork that would remind you of me"

that went very fast and unnoticed but just after seconds Hyunjin looked at him with red cheeks unable to talk after what Felix said in the last part.

the younger realize that he said that out loud upon seeing his hyung reacts like that with his cheeks turning red as he tries to avoid having eye contact with him.

with his hands hiding his face Felix tells Hyunjin to forget what he just heard right now but that won't ever happen when both sides have similar feelings towards each other.

Hyunjin:"wanna...wa-wanna have some ice cream?"

But the artist doesn't have enough courage to use this chance he was waiting for over the years he was with Felix until now.

He refused to confess cause he's weak.

Felix:"ye-yESS!! that would be good!!"

Both left the diner they were planning to have lunch at and instead they took off to an ice cream parlor just near the streets and ate with an awkward silence. but not long after they were back their usual selves again.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the story at the penthouse.

Changbin, IN and Minho were gathered at the living room together to talk about the worthy painting that Bangchan ordered to steal it from the art exhibition tonight.

Too far, the trio kept silent awkwardly and the one in lead who is Changbin felt pressured in the middle.

Both are talented at their jobs and not to mention that IN had made Minho his rival.

it is really scary when two mafia are rivals.

IN:"it has been a damn hour and you still didn't give us the details to the mission"

The youngest burst in anger as he stood up and made Changbin flinch.

Minho:"i am still not familiar with the mission yet, is killing related to it?"

Very bold of you lee know!! That's the spirit!! Keep moving on!!

Changbin:"NO! the mission is about robbing a painting that contains a secret file that our boss need very badly, that painting is fake and it would be put in the exhibition tonight and what we should do is to work together as a team and steal it from there"

With that being said, Changbin went on deep telling the two about the plan they should follow step by step without messing anything up.