𝟙𝟜

The thing that was really unexpected was Hyunjin helping them in their mission.

Changbin:"did I really hear that right? Is he really willing to help us?"

Minho:"he sounds sincere to me"

Seungmin:"ask him about the place of that painting"

everyone had their hope on Hyunjin except for IN who still have his doubts.

IN:"how can we trust you? We are gonna steal one of the paintings and you'll be helping us do that"

Hyunjin:"but you said that the painting was fake...so it's not gonna have a big effect since no one knows about the original one"

Okay... The artist has a point but isn't he scared he'll get caught or get investigated by the police.

Changbin:"where are you IN...I'll come to you right now"

Seungmin:"why did that sound wrong?"

IN:"SHUT UP YOU DAMN NERD!! we are besides a black woman status that doesn't have arms"

Changbin who was holding the tray of drinks looked around the big hall and then spotted IN who was standing beside the statue the younger mentioned.

a smile -out of nowhere- drawn on his face as he dropped his tray to another butler and walked fast towards the youngest member.

When he arrived IN left.

Hyunjin:" I'll lead you to that painting but there are a lot of CCTV because it VVIP room"

while the person who was present in the security room was beaten up by lee know who broke into that building under the orders of Changbin.

Minho:"the CCTV room is clear, I'll send you the system link"

Seungmin received the system link from Minho to hack into the building security system and turned off all the cameras that were around that room.

Seungmin:"the road is clear Changbin, you guys can go in without being spotted"

Changbin told Hyunjin that the camera isn't working for the meantime so they took it as a chance to enter the VVIP room which was supposed to open after the exhibition.

Hyunjin led Changbin with a flash light looking for the name of the painting till they found it.

It was in a glass cage and it only opened with a code.

Changbin:"seungmin, there's a smart locker around the painting what am I gonna do"

Seungmin:"tell me the number of the painting"

Changbin told Hyunjin to point the flash towards the number of the painting and the number was 143.

Seungmin again hacked into the art museum system and searched for today's exhibition shipped artwork numbers then he found the number of the locker and typed some codes till the glass door of the painting got opened.

Hyunjin's eyes got wide when the glass doors opened like magic.

Just upon taking that painting, there was a security alert that started ringing and here is Minho's job on pushing the fire emergency bottom so the both alerts will get messed up in people that were present in the hall get confused.

Q

Changbin:"IN, Lee know, mission success lets us meet Seungmin at the back of the building *he looks at Hyunjin* You'll come with us"

He dragged Hyunjin with him to the back of the building and there they met Minho and IN and as all of them stepped out.

when the cold wind hit their face, all four saw Seungmin already on the driving seat of that old red fashioned convertible and invited them to get in.

Changbin took the passenger seat where the others took the back seat and then the hacker started the car and drove away then he started counting down that others got confused on his actions.

Seungmin:"5...4...3...2...1..."

*BOOM*

That scared the hell out of everyone except for Minho because he knows about that.

All five can hear the police sirens once they drove away from the exhibition because after that alerts that went on with the fire emergency on the head of that exhibition event called the police.

And if you are wondering about the source of that explosion it was the van that Seungmin used to hack into the museum system inside there and now it got it exploded...it has become a piece of burned metal.

Changbin:"good job everyone, are you guys up for a party?"

the squad stayed silent and ignored him.

both Seungmim and Minho were introverted and hated that kind of stuff while IN doesn't like being with Changbin.

and Hyunjin felt bad for him.