Act 2: Spotlight

A few months later:

Ai had done countless rehearsals and practices for her upcoming debut which was a few days after her birthday. In these late few months' Y/N had been adopted by a single mom that lived in the area and Ai had been adopted by Ichigo and that led to Y/N asking Ichigo about good gifts for Ai, and he eventually decided on a pendant. "Ai?"  Y/N asked as she was covered in sweat after her dancing practice. She wiped her sweat covered face with a towel. "Yea Y/N?" Ai said tilting her head.

"I was wondering if after your rehearsal you wanted to go hang out with me" Ai smiled at his words and nodded softly as Y/N sat down and watched Ai go over her rehearsals and dances he watched as her feet moved almost magically along floor and her hips swayed and cut through the air like a blade.

Her hair flowed like a river and her eyes still shined like countless stars as Y/N was snapped out of his trance by Ichigo "She's gotten better, right?" Y/N nodded softly as his focus was still on Ai's performance as after she was done, she looked over at Y/N and winked at him.

Y/N smiled softly as she stops dancing "So what do you think President Satou." Ai said as she sat down next to Y/N a tick mark appeared on Ichigo's face "My name is Saitou you damn brat" he grumbled as Ai giggled softly. "I was always bad at names right Y/N~". 

A soft chuckle left Y/N's mouth "You called me R/N once and you forgot your own name sometimes". Ai gasped dramatically and hit him in the stomach as Y/N groaned in pain Ichigo merely sighed at the two. "Well Ai your done for the day why don't you and Y/N go do something?".

Ai nodded and got up before dragging Y/N out the studio and down the stairs as she practically burst through the door "Ah fresh air so where to first Y/N?" Ai said as she dragged him along the sidewalk he smiled "ice cream?" Ai jumped at the mention of ice cream and actually dragged him this time to the nearest ice cream shop.

"Jeez the ice cream isn't going to melt" Y/N chuckled as they arrived at the shop. "You don't know that!" Ai practically yelled as she dragged him inside and quickly started drooling before grabbing every ice cream in the store. 

"Ai-Ai how about you just go for strawberry?" Y/N sweat dropped as Ai pouted at his suggestion but put the rest of the ice creams back before grabbing strawberry and putting it on the counter as Y/N grabbed F/F before paying for it as Y/N dragged her to a bench. 

Ai quickly devoured her ice cream as Y/N sighed and slowly ate his as Ai looked at his ice cream and licked her lips. "Hey Y/N?~" Ai said as she leaned in "No" Y/N shut her down completely as she pouted Y/N sighed and gave her the rest of his ice cream.

She grinned and quickly devoured it as she got up and stretched. "Where to now Y/N?" it was Y/N turn to drag her as Ai grinned 'If only this could last forever'.  Ai quickly shook the thought out of her head as she let Y/N drag her.

They arrived at a karaoke place. Her eyes widened slightly as they entered and as she sat down. "Ai?" Y/N said as he covered her eyes. Ai hummed as he uncovered them and Infront of her was Ichigo and Y/N's mom "Happy birthday!". They all shouted as a tears slid down Ai's eyes as she smiled and hugged Everyone present tightly. 

Y/N lifted her head up as he showed her a purple pendant that glowed the same color as her eyes. "Y/N you really didn't have too" Ai said as she tried to decline the necklace. "I'm not taking no for an answer" Y/N said as he put the pendant around her neck. Ai smiled and clutched the necklace in her hand "I won't ever take it off I promise" Ai felt her heart flutter as what she said this time no longer held that empty feeling, they held a warm feeling the same she felt for her mother is this?......