Act 14: The school dance

A/N: The hardest thing is that I freestyle my chapters I don't plan anything and saying I'll post something when I don't know how I'll feel at that time is so hard..........Anyways onward yonward oh and a message from our lovely Kana.

"The author sucks they say they're gonna release a chapter one day then does it the next honestly they shouldn't be writing this book but with my glorious...Is that how you say it aqua? Gl-or-ious?..... With my glorious acting this book shall....Pr-evail?..... Yes this book shall prevail with my glorious acting please give the author votes they need more motivation....(Give me my money you dumb author?!)"  Kana shouted i ignore her clearing my throat as she disappears.

Anyways let's continue....
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Three years have passed since the twins births. The flim Taishi shot was somewhat well-received, and he was nominated for a director's award Ai some awards ceremony. In Aqua's opinion his acting was quite impressive, but it was Ai and Y/N acting who carried the film. Ai had been landing a lot more work making Y/N spend more time at home than usual and they had been living without getting found out. Aqua now sits on a couch in a black hoodie as his eyes glazed across the screen.

'My body has not yet been found it seems.' He grumbled in his mind.

[Timeskip 40 minutes later:]

"Yep looking super cute!" Ai cheered softly crouching down to the twins height. "You look cuter mama" Ruby eyes sparkled as the words left her mouth. "When was it a competition" Aqua said quirking a brow.

Y/N was standing beside Ai nodding as he ruffled the twins hair. "They definitely got it from their mom" Ai giggled as she looked up at him. "Why don't you explain it. Better for us Y/N?" Y/N rolled his eyes and hit her on the head. "Horny woman don't be like your mom kids" He said proudly giving them a thumbs up.

His face was met with a pillow falling over with a thud giving them another thumbs up indicating he was Ok but Ai had already turned away.

                    [3 Hour time-skip;]

Multiple kids ran around the playground happy cheers leaving their mouths. Aqua sat on a platform looking back at Ruby. "Come tot hunk of it, what were you doing before you were reborn?". "And how old are you really?" Aqua asked. Ruby tilted her head lightly. "We'll...." Ruby eyes suddenly darkened as a realization hit her.

'Wait.....If I was younger than he was.....' A image of Aqua scolding her appeared in her mind. "I-I was a grown woman, Okay!" She said doing a small Hair flip while holding her hand to her chest proudly. "Besides asking a woman's age. What an insensitive brat you are!" Ruby shouted accusingly as She turned away from Aqua huffing. "Besides, who cares about my previous life?! Quit prying!" She scoffed before she grabbed onto the handle of the slide and slid down.

"Well I suppose your right...," Aqua mumbled before he relished into his own thoughts. 'I start to feel down whenever I think about my previous life. That sums up how much I've come to enjoy my current life.' Aqua thought as he opened a thick book. 'Compared to my days at a demanding job. As a preschooler I just eat, sleep, and read books and such as i please such an easy gig' Aqua said in his mind.

'That said, it really is impressive how seriously that girl is able to play....' He thought looking at Ruby sliding down the slide once more. Unbeknownst to him two caretakers were looking at him in shock as they gossiped. "A preschooler is reading one of Kyougoku Natsuhiko's tomes...." Aqua continued to read not noticing the eyes that stared at him.