Act 13: Thats Not Amazement That's Fear.

A smirk adorned Aqua's face as he just shook his head in response Taishi looked down at him for more information as Aqua rambled in his mind. 'Do I let him meet Y/N? Even so I look like a splitting image of him........Screw it' "Y/N" Taishi let out a noise of confusion.

"Y/N is who taught Ai how to act he was original gonna be in the entertainment district but a change of plan's happened" Aqua said sighing as Ai finished one of her scenes and was now moving to another. Taishi quirked a eyebrow. "I want to meet him if you can get in contact with him I'll be happy to include him and you in a flim together along with Ai". Aqua only nodded as he walked away leaving Taishi to relish in his thoughts. 'Y/N huh he's gotta be one hell of a actor'.

A few days later:

The show had aired and the entire Hoshino family sat on the couch waiting for the show to commence. After watching the whole thing they all looked at Ai who just signed. "Maybe my acting wasn't good enough?" Aqua and Ruby tried to comfort her as Aqua walked over to the phone but before he could dial he overheard Y/N. "Nah AI's acting was too good that's the problem. She's supposed to be a side character if they have a beautiful Idol who is also a amazing actor more than two scenes what the public think. Why wasn't she the MC right?" Y/N explained as Aqua walked up to him. "Papa" Aqua said looking up at Y/N who picked him up as he hummed in response. "The director wanted me to act in a movie with you me and Ai"

Y/N rubbed his nape as he looked at Ai for advice he was ignored as she looked away singing a light tune to Ruby. "Why not?" Y/N chuckled as Aqua perked up at that and ran to the phone Y/N followed soon after. "Slow down their Aqua your old man can't move that fast" Y/N said as Aqua pulled out the business card and dialed it on the phone handing it to Y/N.

A few days later:

"I want to go home to Ai! I wanna go home and snuggle up to her and Y/N! I want mana to hold me to her bosom and pamper me!" Ruby said while throwing a tantrum as she rolled on the ground in frustration kicking her small legs in the air while punching the floor in a childish manor. Aqua merely sighed 'Isn't she embarrassed to be acting like this at her age? Not that I know how old she really is inside....' Aqua said in his mind this continued as Aqua just watched till they were interrupted by a small Red haired girl who looked to be their age as she slammed a piece of paper that was rolled up on the table.

As the girl spun around her short red hair followed her movements. "This is a professional environment, you know" She said angrily as she held the paper towards the too like a sword. "If you came to play, then go home!" She spoke angrily as if they were bellow here and she was a matured adult. She walked up to the twins as Ruby stopped her tantrum looking with a curious gaze as Aqua hummed in curiosity. "Arima Kana. I'm an actress in the film." Ruby eyes sparkled as she perked up from her seated position. "Oh isn't she....Hmmm what as it again" Ruby said as she put a finger to her brain as if digging deep in her memories.

"The genius child actor who Can slurp baking soda just like that?" As a image of Kana slurping baking soda from a spoon appeared in Aqua and Rubies mind. Kana quickly corrected them as she shook her head. "The genius child actor who can cry in ten seconds flat" A image of herself now appearing in all three of their heads. kana nodded in satisfaction of as their moves formed a small "O" "Everybody says the way I cry in dramas is amazing because it is amazing" Kana stated proudly as she slapped the piece of paper against her hand like a strict teacher.

Ruby deadpanned with a disappointed expression while Aqua merely sweat dropped. "you know, I don't really like this girl...Like, she seems disingenuous and I instinctively dislike her." Aqua smiled playfully as he looked back at Ruby. "She isn't that bad" Aqua paused as he smiled brightly. "Besides some people are hard on child actors! Like you for example" He stated cheerfully as Ruby looked surprised as he looked like a splitting image of Ai and Y/N when he stated those words.