Act 11: Actor's Job

A/N: Motivation to write been killing me no excuse lyric ain't even stopping me 💀 bro it's been so hard to write on this phone I need my computer back so I can go back to my 2 chapters daily Smh enjoy
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"210,000 retweets?" Miyako stated in shock. "I know that baby videos blow up easily but this is absurd" Miyako said as Ai scrolled through twitter looking at all the comments as she saw a familiar username. "Yes! this is it" Ai formed a small grin.

'So this is what you like huh? I'll keep that in mind' Ai was snapped out of her thoughts by the sound of Miyako being dragged outside by Ichigo. Y/N yawned as he opened the freezer taking a popsicle from it as he leaned on the counter.

(A year later:)

A year has passed since then and Aqua and Ruby could now talk without any supiscions Aqua was sitting on the couch Next to Y/N as Ruby laid her head on AI's lap. "mama give me head pats!" Ruby asked with puppy eyes. Ai. Chucked lightly as she ran her fingers through the girl's hair lightly as Ruby sighed. "Ahh this is pure bliss I feel like I'm on the plain of heaven" Ai widened her eyes in suprise at her words. "Where did you learn such a complex sentence could it be that......" Aqua and Ruby sweat dropped as Y/N finished AI's sentence.

"Could it be our kids are genius children? They definitely got it from me" Ai puffed her cheeks as she rolled her eyes. "No it was definitely from me" Ai retorted at Y/N words."If my memory serves me correct I was passing with all A's and you were barely passing with B's and C's" Y/N crushed her confidence as a imaginary arrow heart Ai in the heart.

"Anyways I have to get too work" Ai pouted at Y/N words and tugged at his shirt pulling him back on the couch. "don't you want to stay here with little ol me?" Ai cooed as she was hit on the head by Y/N who snorted. "I've been here for two weeks I don't wanna get fired Ai I love you but this is for us" Y/N said cupping her face kissing her forehead and the twins before leaving out.

Ai pouted as she huffed "I'll just work harder so he can spend more time with me" She said with determination in her eyes before Ichigo and Miyako walked in as Ruby and Aqua begged to go to the shoot with Ai Ichigo eventually gave in as Miyako, Ai, Ruby and Aqua were a few minutes away from the Drama shoot. "you two don't call Ai mama on set and don't too stick close to her In public I'm your mother" Miyako said sternly as The twins looked deflated. "mama give me head pats." Aqua said defeated as Ruby did the same. "mama give me my allowance" Ai chuckled at the two. "mama me too!".

A tick mark appeared at the three teases as she shushed them they arrived on the set as Taishi looked at the twins and Miyako. Ai walked into the classroom and was met with the sight of taishi sitting down he let out a soft hum as he stood up eyeing her. "Is something the matter Director?". "No nothing in particular" he responded hastily. Aqua and Ruby whispered to each other as they eyed the man. "Hey isn't he scary?" Aqua let out a soft hum. "Yea he's got that look" They were shut up as Taishi eyes landed on them.

"Huh? Who's kids are these?"Taishi raised a eyebrow. Aqua and Ruby flinched as Miyako stepped in. "Oh, they're my kids." Miyako said as Taishi gave them a supiscious look. "The idea of a manager bringing her kids to the set...." Miyako, Aqua, and Ruby sweat dropped as Taishi narrowed his eyes scanning them before a idea struck him.

"This is one of those work-style reform things?" Taishi asked. Ai let out a confused hum as did Miyako. "Sign of the times.... Well, some people even bring their dogs these days" Taishi said scratching his head before walking away as the four of them sighed in relief. The twins were quickly being pampered by the actors. "How cute twins?~" One of them cooed. Aqua mind wandered as he looked up at the woman he was getting pampered by. "If I remember this girl is a pinup model" His eyes quickly darted to Ruby who was getting the same treatment from another girl. 'And that one's a young performer known for being «An adorable actress with real acting chops»' Ruby let out adorable noises as Aqua deadpanned.

'Knock it off with that cutie-pie act.' Aqua eventually managed to slip out of the room he looked exhausted. 'It's no use. My body can't handle all this.' He said deflatedly in his mind. He sighed as he walked before a shadow looked over him a sound was heard from above as his head almost snapped up towards the sound there stood Taishi. He walked backwards.

"Oh you're that managers kid, I don't mind you being here, but if you cry and interrupt the filming, I'll kick you out" Taishi said with a half annoyed face. Aqua quickly waved his hands as he looked terrified. "Oh, We'd never! Though we are but babes, we shall strive to make any such blunders!" He quickly bowed almost 10 tens as Taishi let out a grunt in surprise. "I am well aware that not hindered the production process is the basest of requirements. Please show favor to our agency's Ai going forward."

"Who this baby sure is talk-active, where'd you lean all those words?" Taishi asked as he sweat dropped aqua did the same as he looked away. "YouTube, I guess" Aqua said cursing himself in his head. "Man, that YouTube is amazing Sign of the times huh?!" Taishi asked to no one as he picked Aqua up.

"I see a good number of precious child actors, but you're really something else"

—————————————————————————

This chapter was too short I know but let me cook I'm on Oden type writing right now school started and I had to take 3 tests so chill we back now so let's go 🗣️. Also K**** being more involved in the story foreshadowing???