𝟙𝟝

It has been 4 days and Bangchan had come back from Japan after hearing the good news of the mission being a huge success from Changbin so the boss hurriedly went back to korea.

Bangchan:“good job everyone, I know I can trust you Changbin in leading Minho with Seungmim and taking an eye on IN”

Changbin:“ don't be thankful to only me, it was a teamwork, with Seungmim's hacking and Minho being a professional and for IN he wasn't of a bother to me so I barely did anything”

Everyone was present in the room except for the hacker who stayed in his room since the mission was over.

IN(frustrated):“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? you were the one who came up with the plan so don't act like you were useless”

everyone looked at the youngest just after he burst out yelling that made him the center of attention.

Changbin(barely stuttered):“d-did you just...speak out for me”

IN realized what he said and looked back at Changbin with wide eyes not having any word to defend himself.

Minho(whisper):“didn't it come out a little rudely”

he whispered to Bangchan.

Bangchan(whisper):“agree, but overall it is something new I witness in his behavior”

The boss whispered back to Minho.

IN refused that he speak out for Changbin and stormed out from the office leaving him very confused on what that was.

Just after seconds of that drama, the boss coughs to gain his attention.

Bangchan:“didn't you tell me that Felix's friend helped you guys in your mission?”

It rewinds to where Hyunjin was a big help in their mission by leading them to the painting's place.

Minho:“yes unexpectedly... at first I thought he'd report us like any other person but fortunately he didn't and I was surprised that he offered to help us as well”

Bangchan tried to think from Hyunjin preview about the reason why he did that and what he'll gain from it if he helped.

Changbin:“wouldn't Felix mind if Hyunjin joined us, he gladly accepted us when he learned from him that we are a mafia gang and he also have that competitive spirit”

From his point of view, Hyunjin would be suitable as a member with a little bit of practice and training.

Bangchan:“that is impossible because Felix already hates being here and I doubt that Hyunjin will accept as well”

That was all for the meeting Bangchan called with the members then later he walked towards the painting and cut it open finding a little bit of space where there was found a file device was hidden in there.

He told them that he'll work with Seungmin to open the files of the device and there were no orders left for the boss to give to the gang so he dismissed both of them.

.

.

.

.

.

While there are no orders for the time being.

Minho decided to drive to a café and have his usual ice americano.

He approaches the cashier and puts his order that the cashier tapped it down and then she gives him a piece of paper that holds the number 6 and tells him to wait for his order because there are a lot of customers waiting for their order.

he took a chair and waited for his drink and just after minutes.

"an ice amirecano for number 6"

Minho got angry because the cashier told him to wait when he didn't have to so he stood up and was about to collect his drink.

and when his hands grabbed the cup another hand grabbed the cup as well.

Both looked at each other.

"Mr.Lee Know?"

Minho finds himself in an awkward situation because the person he was standing before him was Han Jisung.

Minho(death glare):“Hands off from my drink”

Han(with a scuff):“I'm sorry that is my drink because I'm number six”

Han shows his paper which the number six was written on it.

Minho:“that bull$hit because I'm number six and this is my order”

Minho showed his paper and things got complicated so this is where the cashier should interfere.

"Uhhm sir...that a nine not a six"

she told Minho who looked at her then looked at Han then looked at his six that he was holding then he turned it upside down to see the number nine.

"sorry it was my mistake I didn't spell out the numbers, I should be more careful next time"

Han:“see? You're number nine that makes me number six and the owner of this drink now hands off”

Minho felt embarrassed and let go of the drink who Han shoved it from him and went to one of the tables and sat down minding his own business.