𝟙𝟞

Once Minho collected his drink he went right towards where Han was sitting and sat in front of him when the other one already finished his drink and was on his laptop.

Han gave him a glimpse then sighed and went working on his laptop.

Minho then slides a white envelope beside Han's laptop.

Han looked at the envelope then at Minho.

He dropped whatever he was doing on his laptop and took that envelope and opened it to find a lot of money inside that makes his eyes get wide.

Minho:"it is your payment for your hard work at the party"

Han:"and?"

Minho got confused on what Han wanted to hear from him instead of his money.

Han was waiting for Minho to apologize for his behavior minutes ago.

Minho:"ohh uhh that day...I sincerely apologize, I had no choice but to carry you out of my car because you were being stubborn"

Han blinked twice then thrice then he became red after all that blinking when Minho mentioned that.

Han totally forgot that happened a few days ago but now he remembers it again he felt very shy about it because he acted childish.

Han:"why do you have to bring that up...ahhh I'm so embarrassed that you had to curry me like that... the thing is, when you ask me to choose rather you drag me or lift me I was so scared that I'll choose the wrong decision that will upset you so I-"

Minho starts laughing at his rambling and finds it very cute that Han was afraid he'll upset him by picking the dragging choice.

Han looked at him laughing and was in awe.

Han is used to Minho with his straight face so it is his first time seeing him laughing.

Minho:"I do apologize if I was scared but that was part-"

Minho closed his mouth instantly before he spoke more about his job.

Han:"part? what part?"

Minho:"part....particularly because you acted like that you know, I had a lot of things to take care about that day and you were making me late so..."

Minho was quick to avoid that and changed the conversation smartly.

Han:"ohh well... sorry I was troublesome and by the way, you look beautiful while smiling and laughing"

What Han said was like an arrow that went straight to Minho's heart.

He didn't even realize he laughed in front of Han when he stopped laughing too long ago.

Minho:"you were not meant to see that but I laughed so it was on me...can you please erase that smile from your memory"

Han finds Minho's sentence a bit weird and hard to understand but then he has his own reasons to say that and it wasn't Han's concern because they weren't close.

Han:"I don't know what makes you say that but...I'll do as you say"

But the truth is that he can't forget about it when Minho looked happy at that moment even if it didn't last more than ten seconds.

Minho:"I should be going now, thank you for your company and forgiving me"

The mafia stood up and walked out of the cafe leaving his drink behind on the table.

Han:«I wonder what with him, I somehow feel sad for him even if I never heard of his side of the story»

.

.

.

.

.

it when times get serious.

Bangchan had opened that file disk with Seungmin and what contained that disk...

It has more than thousands of crime attempts either from huge gangs or wealthy people... Every criminal record from the past decades and we have to say that a lot.

Seungmin:"boss, you've got to see this... it's about those errands your dad used to work with Mr.han who worked with that secret organization undercover and those errands contain that organization secrets"

Bangchan ordered him to look for this person and to search for the location of those errands.

Seungmin:"apparently, this guy got killed when the organization heard he was betraying them and for his wife she went aboard with her second husband and this only left his son who is Han jisung the one you hired him as a party planner"

Bangchan:"how about the errands? are they on the hand of that organization?"

Seungmin shook his hand and informed his boss that the last one who had those errands wasn't the organization.

so the errands were either with his wife or his son and there's one way to figure this out.