three| morning

First official day of school which means it's procrastinate in bed until Jazmine pulls the covers off of my body

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

First official day of school which means it's procrastinate in bed until Jazmine pulls the covers off of my body. I had finally learned the way to keep my blanket on, it was to cocoon myself in it.

Though it seems like Jazmine always has a truck up her sleeve because she grabbed my ankle and dragged me off my bed. I fell to the ground with a loud thud before groaning in pain and misery.

"It's because I'm black, huh?"

I mumbled in annoyance as she looked at me with a deadpanned look. Practically asking me if I was serious before pointing at her own skin.

"What am I? Pink?" She questioned as I rolled my eyes, knowing she was a shade darker than I was which is pretty impressive.

"Can't you just give me five more minutes?"

"Five more minutes and you'll miss breakfast entirely." At her words my eyes widened comically before I rushed out of my blankets and began getting ready. I have never taken a faster shower than today, my whole body smelling like orange citruses which had me craving some orange juice...

Anyways.

I let my Afro out of my bonnet, styling it a bit before calling it a day and basically jumping in my clothes. I hate the stupid tie, I never actually completely tie it which is why Snape kept deducing house points. Until Slughorn started teaching potions for N.E.W.T's level, I think Snape wants us to like him more than the other man... although it's hard to find a good quality in the greasy black haired man.

Even Luna had some difficulty.

And she's nice to everyone.

"Do you have the board?" Jazmine asked while we made our way down the stairs of the dormitory. We - along with our three other roommates - had made a hookup board in our fourth year. Every time we hook up with someone (kissing doesn't count, you have to go to town) we add their tie to the board with their name and rating.

We've been adding ties since fourth year, it was also a debate on who would end up keeping the board but we might just enchanted to the room and let the next generation do their own hookup board.

Mine was currently looking like so;

slytherin - Adrian Pucey [7/10]
gryffindor - Dennis Creevey [9/10]
ravenclaw - Steward Ackerley [6/10]
hufflepuff - Zacharias Smith [3/10]
slytherin - Astoria Greengrass [8/10]
slytherin - Tom Riddle [100/10]
slytherin - Graham Montague [4/10]
gryffindor - Lee Jordan [7/10]
gryffindor - Harry Potter [8.5/10]
ravenclaw - Anthony Goldstein [5/10]
hufflepuff - Cedric Diggory [10/10]

How have I hooked up with more Slytherin's then any other houses? I glanced towards Jazmine's who was mostly yellow while Flora's was a mix between red and blue. Jenny's was blue and Hailey's was red. They barely had any green ties on their board which made me feel special.

It's known that Slytherin's are very picky about their hookups, especially Tom Riddle - who graduated almost two years ago. It took me almost two month just for him to start noticing me, then an additional month to go up to his dorm and lastly a couple of weeks before hooking up. He wanted to make sure I didn't just want him for his money, which I don't.

I should get myself a sugar daddy...

Anywho, Tom's a dominant through and through. The sex was filthy, feral, practically primitive. What he said went and only after three months of hooking up whenever did I get the chance to dominate him once.

Once!

He was hot when he dirty talked tho...

He knows how to please a woman, although I'd often find myself walking out of his dorm a few minutes later. We never cuddled, never made love, never got any sort of aftercare. It was brutal sex that ended up with me feeling used. I hated it but - at the time - I hated myself more.

I felt like since I had been in a shitty relationship with Adrian then I deserved the uncaring personality of Tom. I never realized how badly Adrian had fucked me up until I got in a friends with benefits situation with Cedric. He showed me that I didn't deserve how they treated me, and that I shouldn't have blamed myself for their shitty attitudes.

"She's alive!" Seamus shouted when I entered the Great Hall as McGonagall looked at him with a raised eyebrow. The older woman handed me my timetable before mumbling a good luck in my ear.

Glancing down at the piece of paper in my hand I almost ran after her to change it. She can't be serious.

"What's wrong?" Jazmine questioned, seeing my wide eyes. She helped me sit down at the table and even filled my plate while I stared at my schedule with my mouth opened.

"D? You're scaring me, what's wrong?"

"I have six classes with Slytherin and Ravenclaw... how? Does McGonagall hate me? Does she want me to fail?" I started questioning, my hands flailing up in their air as my heartbeat quickened at the thought of being stuck with the Slytherin's.

Don't get me wrong, I love me a bad boy but they're the most competitive motherfuckers I've ever met. They're practically worse then Ravenclaw's.

"You have potions with Slughorn first today, we're in the same class!" Hermione said with excitement as I nodded thoughtfully.

"I think I might actually jump off the Astronomy Tower." I whispered to Jazmine who laughed before turning serious.

"Might do it now cause snakes are walking over." She stated before quickly darting away from our place. Jazmine's had a fear of the Slytherin house because some douchebags hexed her in first year. She had to be hospitalized for two weeks straight. It was scary.

"Yo, Ackles." Blaise shouted as the whole Great Hall turned silent, everyone staring at us while I lifted my chin up towards him.

"Zabini."

"The fuck y'all staring at?" Draco snapped towards each table as the conversation started back up again. My friend group staying on the defensive side, Ron and Harry clutching their wands tightly.

"We all got potions with Sluggy, you coming?"

"Sure."