five| drama

A/N
draco's taking five newts, theo five, pansy three, blaise three, lorenzo three, matteo two. hermione's taking five newts, ron & harry three, jazmine & jenny three, flora & hailey two. enjoy :)

When lunch time rolled in, I was already physically and mentally ready to quite school

When lunch time rolled in, I was already physically and mentally ready to quite school. I am so close to just jumping off the Astronomy Tower, if it wasn't for the new friends I've inquired.

The Slytherin Royalty.

That's what everyone calls them but I'd never actually called them that to their face. Blaise's ego would be through the roof and I'm not sure I want to see that.

I share most classes with Draco and Theo, the two boys keeping me squished between them and glaring at anyone who dared look at us. It was quite comical since both of them are several inches taller then me. Theo would glare at Dean when he thought I wasn't looking, since my fellow Gryffindor kept sending me funny faces behind Sprout's back.

At some point I got fed up and told them to back off or I'll start calling them Sparky - which is a dog name, that Draco didn't appreciate since he immediately backed off... but Theo.

Theo was another story.

He seemed to gravitate towards me, his hand always inches away from my back. His body situated right next to mine, so close that I bumped into him more times then I can count. His breath almost on my neck while I wrote notes, his knee touching my thigh ever so often as I tried to seem unaffected.

Truth is, he was affecting me.

Badly.

I could barely concentrate when he was next to me. Maybe it was because I could feel his piercing blue eyes staring at me or because he always made me nervous. I'm not sure.

"Hey Dalia." A voice called from behind me as I turned around to find Theo leaning against a pillar outside, a cigarette between his lips as his brown hair fell in front of his face.

"Hi Theo." I answered, slowly making my way towards him. I wasn't sure if that's what he wanted or if he was simply saying hi to be nice. After all, we did just spend two classes together as partners.

"Are you eating with us?" He questioned, his ears turning slightly pink as he let out a drag of smoke away from my face. I appreciate the gesture.

"You know smoking is bad for you?" I asked before taking the stick from between his lips and inhaling the smoke. The feeling of the cigarette between my lips and my fingers brought me back to this summer which had a nostalgic feeling creeping up on me.

Of course, that was before the cigarette was taken from my lips and stumped on the ground. My eyes meeting Theo's, who was frowning at me.

"Pretty girl like you shouldn't smoke."

"Pretty boy like you shouldn't either." I snapped back with a smirk before turning around and walking away from him. I could see from the corner of my eye, Theo shaking his head with a small chuckle, quickly turning back to serious when he saw other students walking past him.

I was quickly met with my roommates, all of us making our way to the Great Hall with smiles on our faces as I tried to ignore my previous encounter with Theo.

There's something about him that I can't quite put my finger on. He's so reserved and shy but sometimes he'll say something that makes you realize how present and observant he is. He's a mystery.

A mystery I want to crack.

"Bitch! You'll never guess what! I heard from a little birdie that Cedric finally asked Cho to be his girlfriend.. after six months of talking." Jazmine whispered while we filled up our plates.

The girls all looked at me with frowned eyebrows, stopping in the middle of their action as my mouth dropped ever so slightly, especially since I was fucking him this summer. The fuck?

"Did you know about it?" Flora questioned, her dyed pink hair tied in a ponytail as two strands fell in front of her face.

"No... he never mentioned seeing someone else besides me. You think he was seeing both of us at the same time?" I asked.

"It's possible... didn't you guys say that if you were interested in someone else you'd stop?" Jenny said, her mouth stuffed with ham as I looked at her with disgust before throwing her a napkin. She grew up with seven brothers, if you didn't shove everything in your mouth all at once then you wouldn't eat.

"We did. That's why I don't understand why he didn't say anything. It's not like I was going to ask him to chose me or her?!"

"Honestly, men just have such audacity that I'm not even surprised he thought you'd throw a fit about it." Hailey admitted while glaring towards the Hufflepuff table where Mr Golden boy was sitting with his new girlfriend practically on his lap.

"Do you think she knows you guys used to have sex? I mean, she has to right? You weren't exactly sneaky last year." Jazmine teased with a shit-eating grin as I rolled my eyes.

She's not wrong though.

We did very little to no effort in covering our matching hickeys or planning our hook ups. We'd have a quick one in the prefect bathroom or in a broom closet before class, accidentally switching ties in the process of getting dressed. McGonagall gave me more detention then I used to get when the twins were letting me prank with them.

"I don't think I'd want to know about my boyfriend's past hooks up." I stated, causing them to chuckle as we continued to eat our food, not caring about the new couple that sat behind us and were showing an unnecessary amount of PDA.

"It's like he forgot you guys went to the same school." Hailey mumbled under her breath.

Hailey was probably my most fierce and loyal friend. She would do just about anything for me and the other girls, even fighting. She told me that it stem from her time at the orphanage, the kids there had to stay together and fight together if they wanted a shot at staying alive. Since then, she's vowed to always protect the ones she loves. I don't mind her overprotective nature, I know she means well.

"Let's just drop it, it's not like we owed each other anything. We were just having sex."

"Babe, he bought you a birthday, christmas and valentine's day gift..." Jazmine tried to reason with me as I rolled my eyes.

He did do that.

"I hate men." I simply muttered, putting a term at our conversation for now. The rest of our lunch being in silent as we enjoyed listening to the chatter and gossip of the students around us.

"You should date women." Jenny said.

"You just wanna hook me up with one of your brother's girlfriend because he pissed you off." I stated with a groan as she looked away from me.

"No... I want to cause him pain for eating the last piece of my chocolate cake."

"Jenny!"

"What?!"