INFO

I already rambled in the description about this, but here's this in case you want/ need more information.

I've never written fan fiction before, so for any of my regular readers, this is new and you don't have to read it lol. (You can though, it's just a normal story).

As for any Stays that are here... hey ;) welcome, I hope you enjoy.

I started writing this as a silly, short story for myself and then it... evolved into this epic story line so here it is. I'm honestly nervous to post this story lol.

*IMPORTANT*
this is a mafia story. Bad things happen, there's drama, violence, all that. So here are the trigger warnings ⚠️

*lots of knives and needles mentioned and used

*people are going to be tied up and tortured (no heavy details, but could still possibly be triggering)

*drugging/ being drugged

*mentions of blood and injuries (again no heavy details)

If you know you can't handle things like that, I would suggest not reading this, as there is too much of it to really skip (the story wouldn't make all that much sense). I'll add a small warning at the beginning of chapters with a lot of triggering things, but that's it.

This does contain romance between two males. If you don't like that, move on :).

And sorry to disappoint anyone, I don't have any smut in this, only because I cannot write it for the life of me 😅. If you want to write some for me... message me and we'll chat about it lol. If you're fine without smut, also cool.

YES, THIS IS ALL ALREADY WRITTEN SO UPDATES ARE GOING TO BE FAST AND CONSISTENT. Hell yeah.

Okay, I'm done, any questions, ask away and I'll do my best to answer. Otherwise, ENJOY!

------------------------
Here we go \☆○☆/