BONUS SCENE

*this is the scene that faded to black in the cabin, if you don't want to read spice, don't read this bonus 😂

The air rushed from his lungs and the world blurred. His back hit the floor, his wrists pinned down by heavy hands.

Another crack of lighting, and the pair froze.

Minho's face was mere inches from Jisung's as they caught their breath, their eyes locked. The raging storm outside matched the racing hearts inside.

Jisung's mind was blank. Everything seemed to fade away except for Minho. He wasn't sure if he was breathing. They stared at each other. Something akin to excitement rippled through his being as Minho's eyes flicked down to his lips.

Kiss me.

Minho took in a sharp breath and started pushing himself up. "I probably shouldn't-"

Jisung cupped Minho's face and pulled him down, lifting himself up to meet halfway, and cautiously brushed their lips together in a ghost of a kiss. The touch was barely there, but it sent tingles and sparks through his body.

That was all the confirmation he needed. Minho's hand traveled to the back of Jisung's neck, pulling him closer tenderly as their lips molded together. Minho lightly tugged at Jisung's hair, angling his head up and giving himself full access to deepening the kiss.

Jisung's mind grew hazy as heat built up between them, and he dug his fingers into Minho's soft hair. Their pace steadily increased, losing themselves in each other.

Jisung didn't realize they were moving until his back was against the floor, but he didn't care, instead reveling in the feeling of Minho and the way his body was reacting to him. Minho's other hand snaked up to rest at the base of Jisung's throat, and then he pushed him down, raising his head, just a little.

"Breathe, love," he whispered, briefly meeting Jisung's eyes.

Holy shit.

Jisung's head fell back when Minho's lips suddenly met the skin of his throat just below his jaw. He tried to focus on catching his breath, but he was having a hard time with the mouth on his skin trailing down at an agonizingly slow pace.

His body jolted slightly, and his heart skyrocketed. "Minho," he murmured.

Minho raised his head in order to meet his eyes. "Are you okay, love?"

I need to breathe, geez. Jisung couldn't believe this was happening, and he had to stare into Minho's dark eyes to bring himself back into focus. "I'm okay..." He lightly kissed Minho's lips. "You're just going too slow."

A smirk grew on Minho's handsome face. "Too slow? Yet here I thought you were having a hard time breathing."

"Min-" Jisung bit back a pathetic sound as the don's lips attached to his again, his hand slipping under the edge of Jisung's shirt.

Their bodies and tongues were tangled together, heat building between them after weeks of tension. And they both quickly realized they needed more.

Minho's fingers went further up Jisung's shirt as he kissed his neck again. "Do you want this?" Minho murmured against his skin.

He didn't need to ask what Minho meant. "If you do, yes," Jisung answered breathlessly.

"Tell me the moment you change your mind."

Jisung's response was cut off with a gasp as Minho's lips attached to his throat again and moved slowly but intensely, like he was savoring every taste. Finally a bit frustrated, Jisung tried pulling him back into a proper kiss.