Chapter 4 (First Person)

Word count: 1388 words.

-Y/Ns- POV:

Every single day, the Anger boiling inside of me, grew bigger and bigger until I couldn't take it anymore.

He came into the room one day and crouched in front of me.

'I have a simple question for y-'

'How about no as an answer?' I interrupted.

'What?'

'You heard me, you ugly monster.'

This Anger is effecting me. I'm not acting like myself. I can feel the Anger.. inside of me..

Muzan wore an expression that told me that he wasn't happy with what he heard.

'Damn Slayer... What did you say to me..?'

'What are you going to do about it?' I said.

At that moment, I smiled. Because I wasn't scared of him anymore. He could kill me, but it didn't matter, because I was always ready to die as a human. As a proud member of the Demon Slayer Corps.

Muzan's POV:

Why can't I stop thinking about her? She's just a little dumb slayer. There was nothing special about her. Nothing at all.

I decided to visit her to ask her a question.

I walked up to her and crouched in front of her face.

Her face is full of Anger, but it was very pretty too- I stopped myself. What in the world am I thinking?!

'I have a simple question for y-'

'How about no as an answer?' She interrupted.

It was unbelievable what she said to me. She wasn't scared of me. She didn't tremble in fear anymore.

'What?'

'You heard me, you ugly monster.'

I was filled with Rage.

'Damn Slayer, What did you say to me..?'

I had never let anyone talk to me like that. She was lucky that I hadn't killed her. She was lucky to be alive, and taken care of here.

How dare she..

'What are you going to do about it?' She said.

She smiled.

I wanted to kill her right there on the spot. Yet, something stopped me. I was surprised when I, myself, had stopped myself from killing the Hashira.

This feeling again. Why do I feel it when I'm around her..?

-

I didn't kill her. I didn't torture her. I didn't threaten her. I didn't even hurt her. I just looked at her and left the room. This feeling I have irritates me. What even is this feeling? And why can't I stop thinking about her?! I-Can't-Process-!!!

-Y/Ns- POV:

I was quite shocked when he stopped his hand from hitting me. He didn't kill me, he didn't torture me, he didn't threaten me, he didn't even hurt me. He looked at me, turned around and left the room. I don't understand why he did that. What does he see in me...?

-

Sakura's POV:

I was sitting on my estate roof.