Chapter 6 (Third Person)

Word count: 1696 words.

Muzan entered the room.

'Huh? You want something from me?'

'No. I came here to tell you that you're getting a new room.'

'What?'

Muzan supported her when she stood up, still confused.

Nakime followed Muzan into the room. Muzan took -Y/Ns- hand, and suddenly, they had teleported into a different room. -Y/N- looked around the room; it was huge. There was a bit of light in the room, but she could see just about everything in the room. There, a glass table with chairs was placed for eating. It had many cupboards and drawers, filled with loads of items and clothes. There was a certain Kimono that stood out in the cupboard. It had a very complicated pattern, and it was coloured in gold and silver. In the corner of the room, -Y/N- saw a door, that led into the white bathroom. The whole bedroom had lights hanging around, lighting up the place. There was a lot of room in the room for practicing sword movements. The room had a big futon. When she sat on it, she found herself on the most comfortable bed she had ever felt. She loved the new room.

'What do you think?'

'It's amazing.. but why- why did you do this for me..?'

'I'm not actually sure why. I guess I'm just feeling generous. It doesn't matter. And also,' Muzan added, 'Lunch is nearly ready. I hope you enjoy your new room.'

Muzan left the room, leaving -Y/N- in shock.

'I never knew that the Demon King could feel kindness. Or sympathy. Did I really meet the Demon King, or is he just one of his demons?'

-Y/N- changed into the Kimono she saw earlier.

I'm feeling sleepy...

-

Luckily, -Y/Ns- leg, slowly, started to heal and she could now walk without being supported.

She had mixed emotions. Half of her didn't believe that Muzan would let her out. But the other half believed that she would be able to return to headquarters- return to everyone, tell them what happened. But she also didn't want to tell them about Kibutsuji, and how he kidnapped her.

What is this feeling? I have been feeling it for so long.. ever since I came here.

Mitsuri once said that one of the ways to know that you feel Love is by having butterflies in your stomach, blushing, and feeling a burning sensation in your body, as if like your body was heating up and turning red in the face.

And -Y/N- had all of those symptoms.

'So, is this Love?'

-

-Y/N- believe that she had grown feelings for The Demon King. She didn't know how she fell for him, but she just did. But she was scared that she would be rejected by him.

-

For a while now, she hadn't been lonely at all. Not since Muzan started visiting her nearly everyday.

Their conversation would always start with a 'Hello' and a 'How are you?' From Muzan.

But one day, -Y/N- answered with, 'I'm feeling okay. H-how are you?'

Muzan's eyes widened.

That was the first time she ever asked me how I was doing.

'I'm doing fine I guess.' He replied.

He would talk about what was happening in the outside world, since -Y/N- knew nothing. He would also talk about his Demons, since caught -Y/Ns- attention every time.