Chapter 7 (Third Person)

Word count: 2014 words.

It was early morning. The demons only just arrived before sunrise. They all got together and started to wait for Muzan and -Y/N-.

'Do you guys think -Y/N- Chan is awake right now?' Doma asked.

'Probably not. She looked very tired when she was with me yesterday. And if she was awake, Muzan-sama would have brung her here already.' Fuyu-Kori replied.

'That makes sense.' Akaza said.

-

-Y/Ns- eyes slowly opened as she sat up and yawned.

'A new morning in this room. Very good.'

'Ohayō, -Y/N-, did you sleep well?'

-Y/N- looked down at Muzan, who was sitting on a chair, looking at her.

'I had a very soft and warm dream last night. It felt really nice.'

'I'm glad you had a good nights sleep. I'll be leaving now so you can get ready for the day.' He said, and left the room.

-Y/N- got up, dressed up, (she was wearing a lightly coloured pink kimono, with a flower pattern on it.) made her hair, and left her room.

I remember the path that Muzan took me to meet the Uppermoons. I'll just follow it.

She soon found herself at the place she met the Uppermoons, and saw Muzan accompanying them.

'Oh you're here already? That was faster than expected.' Muzan said.

'It's Nakime's turn to accompany-Y/N- Chan!' Doma said cheerfully.

'Alright..' was the reply that came from Nakime.

She stood up, took -Y/Ns- hand, and teleported them to a room.

'Please take a seat while I make some brunch and tea for you..'

'You're so kind Nakime-chan! Thank you!'

-Y/N- looked around the room. There were many musical instruments in the room that they were in. They all caught -Y/Ns- attention.

Nakime came back with some food and tea. She placed it in front of -Y/N-, who began to eat it.

'This is delicious, Nakime-chan!'

'Thank you..'

'I can't help but notice that you have so many interesting instruments here in this room! Do you play other instruments other than the Biwa?'

'I sometimes do, but my favourite instrument is the Biwa.'

After she finished her brunch, she looked at Nakime and said, 'Sooo... what should we do now?'

'I don't know.. What would you like to do?'

'Hmm.. could you play something for me? Please?'

'P-play? Alright..'

Nakime decided to play one of her favourite pieces.

Woahhh!! Her skills are so amazing! And the movement! It's smooth. I like it. And this piece she's playing is really good. She has talent!'

After Nakime finished playing, -Y/N- had said, 'You're so talented Nakime! Your skills and movement is both and the same time smooth and amazing. And the piece you were playing is beautiful. Did you make it yourself?'

'Y-yes I did. Thank y-you, nobody really acknowledges my music s-skills.'

'Well, they should care more! And if anybody says that you're horrible at playing, they are just jealous of you!'